Platform 9 & 3/4

(Up there is music to listen to while reading)

"Muggles & their electric trains. Get's in the way of us Wizards." Remarked Mom. "But you & Dad are Muggle-Borns. Wouldn't you at one time, when you were kids, ridden one before?" Asked Cara. Well, we are no longer Muggles, now are we?" She replied. Dad laughed. "Well, here comes the wall!" Caitlyn pointed out. They were standing beside the wall between platform 9 & 10. "Me first!" Exclaimed Cara. "Move back, everyone." Said Caitlyn hastily. Cara took a deep breath, put on a mischievous smile on her face, & ran through the wall, with her trolley in front of her. She had vanished. "Caitlyn next." Mom acknowledged. Caityn took a deep breath, and charged through the wall, also vanishing. "Chase, go on." Chase had come through to Platform 9 & ¾ before. He shook his head, & zoomed into the wall, trolley in his hands. He, too, had disappeared. Mom & Dad followed.

*

Cara came rushing towards her best friend, Kyrene Miler. Kyrene had a blond boy cut, with a streak of blue. Caitlyn's best friend, Brittany Deverill came rushing towards her. Brittany was a redhead, her long hair in a french braid. Chase didn't have any good friends yet, as he hadn't started the year, but he knew a boy named James Turner (they had met at a Christmas party & he knew they were both the same age.) He found James & told him "Hi", and asked him if he would like to sit with his sisters & their best friends.  James was a brunette, with straight hair that was brushed so there was a wave of hair pointing towards his right.  He replied "Yes". Cara, Cailyn, & Chase said Goodbye to Mom & Dad, and all 6 of them found an empty compartment.

*

Cara pulled out her deck of Exploding Snap. It would be the way to bring up the topic of her dream. She remembered how she got the deck. Her Malfoy, Pure-Blood Cassandra Travers had challenged her in her first year & who ever won would get the Deck. "Is that Exploding Snap?" Asked James. "Yes it is." Replied Cara. "You know what I like the most about it? The tower can explode anytime, it's just a wonderful surprise. Just like this bizzare dream I had last night." Cara had grabbed the attention of them all. "What dream?" Demanded Brittany. "Well, it went like this. A lady with a black handbag, short black wavy hair, a seafoam green business dress, a turquoise beret & black leather boots was hurriedly walking down the lane of what looked like a Muggle Village." Cara told them everything she saw, felt & wondered about the dream. When she was done, she got an interesting reaction. "Do you think it was real?" Asked Brittany. Her face was full of shock & confusion. "Well, to be honest, I think it was. It just seemed too realistic. I mean, it was so customized it even had Mom yelling my name for crying out loud!" Cara just couldn't help it. They all laughed. "So, you're not creeped out of your life?" Asked James curiously. "Come to think of it, why am I not?" This thought haunted Cara for a few seconds. She did not care that she had seen a point where she could've been possibly dead? She was ready to accept death, unlike You Know Who? Was she somewhat a version of the Chosen One? Cara snapped back into reality. "Why would you get this dream? Asked Kyrene. "I dunno. Maybe, like part of destiny or something." Replied Cara. "So are you like a version of the 'Chosen One'?" Asked Chase. Will you all stop firing me with questions that I don't know answers to!" Yelled Cara, a sudden tornado of anger starting inside her. The others looked scared, hid their faces and looked away. "Sorry." Muttered Cara. "It's all right." Replied Caitlyn. "You totally have the right to lash out at anger at us whenever you want & give a half-hearted apology." Stated Caitlyn under her breath. "Hey! I heard that!" Yelled Cara. "Well it's true. You're gonna start thinking so highly of yourself now that you're the 'Chosen One'. She shot a dirty look at Chase. He cowered back. "You're just jealous." Shot back Cara. "Besides, it's not like I even wanted this to happen to me. You guys are calling me the 'Chosen One' for a reason I don't know of. She also shot a dirty look at Chase. "Can you guys stop criticizing me for saying that! Replied Chase. "And can we just end this?" Added Kyrene. "Anyways, I got something else to tell you. Said Cara mischievously. "I heard Mom & Dad saying -" "Well look who it is." Cara got interrupted by Cassendra Travers.  Travers was a tall girl with blond, corkscrew curly hair. It had streaks of black in it. Below, she had a red & white striped t-shirt with a green vest on top. For pants, she had black jeans & white sneakers that had the Travers crest on it. "Get out of here. Now." Shot Cara. "Oh, so someone's getting angry." Travers laughed wickedly. "Looks like the last Vanders is attending our beloved Hogwarts this year. She teased. "Don't make me remind you how me & Kyrene crushed you in our first year. Not to mention how Caitlyn & Brittany followed our footsteps." Travers looked scared for a fraction of a second, & then looked slightly amused. " So Mr. Vanders is gonna fall in his perfect big sister's footsteps? " Travers remarked. "Yeah I am." Replied Chase. He looked at James, they both pulled out their Wands & they both shouted "Stupefy!" Travers went back, crashing into the wall. Before she was fully stunned, she angrily muttered "Vanders!" They all laughed. "Nice one guys!" Congratulated Caitlyn. Cara gave the two high fives. "You two have gotten one step ahead of her." Kyrene & Brittany stated this at the same time. They all laughed again.

*

The Trolley Witch Came around and they bought Chocolate Frogs, Berties Botts Every Flavour Beans, & Licorice Sticks. They were then reminded by the waking Travers that they should put their School Robes on. Cara, Caitlyn, Kyrene, & Brittany put on their Gryffindor Robes while Chase & James put on their regular Black ones. Cara kept on thinking what house Chase would be sorted in, crossing her fingers that it would be Gryffindor. Just as Hogsmeade Station came around the corner, Students started unloading from the Hogwarts Express.