Recruiting Hufflepuffs

"More team members. Hufflepuffs. Found them. 2." Cara had brought 2 boys into the Room of Requirement. "We've got a girl!" Cailtlyn & Brittany exclaimed. "A boy & a girl." Joined Chase & James. "Introduce yourselves." Asked Brittany. The 2 boys were Kevin & Matthew, the girl was Emma & the last 2 were Rosa & Frank. Frank was Alice's younger brother. Kevin was a tall blonde, with his Hufflepuff robes on top.

Matthew was a burnette, Muggle sweatshirt & sweatpants. Emma had dirty blond hair, a tee & leggings on. Rosa was a redhead, with a short dress, even though it was almost Christmas. Frank had black hair, like his sister, & similar clothes to Matthew. "You all are here, not because we asked if you would like to come, but you yourself asked instead." Announced Chase. "You all know what you are risking. Welcome to headquarters." He added. The Hufflepuffs smiled. They were definitely feeling welcome. "We need to get to know each other. Trust each other." Remarked Rosa. "That's exactly what we're going to do." Replied Kyrene. "A simple game called Wizard Watch." She added. *

After an hour or two, Kevin, Matthew, Frank, Rosa, & Emma felt like people that they knew forever. Hufflepuffs & Gryffindor unite! Thought Cara.

*

"So, what's next?" Asked Rosa. "We're looking for suspects." Replied Alice. "I have one. Cassendra Traver's Dad. Former Death Eater. Arrived at Hogwarts 1 hour before your parents petrification." Explained Kevin. "At Hogwarts? We didn't even see him!" Informed Caitlyn. "Probably trying to keep in the dark because... He did it! Concluded James. "We have a suspect, now, at least." Pointed out Brittany. "Motives?" A voice that none of them recognized had cut into their conversation. That voice belonged to Ryland Travers. All 12 of them turned around. Ryland Travers was standing with Professor Assaina. Ryland had blond & black hair, like his daughter. "Professor Assainna! What are you doing with that villainous scum?" Accused Cara. "Punishing him, of course!" Replied Assaina in a rather hypnotizing voice. She still had a sugar sweet smile coated on her face. Cara couldn't help but notice that it was,-well-too sweet to be standing beside someone who's been accused of petrification. Petrification was no baking cookies type business. Someone simply snapped their fingers, & everyone went black out.

*

Cara woke up, still dizzy. They were no longer in the Room Of Requirement. The Hospital Wing was crowded. Madam Abbot-Longbottom, the school matron, was looking after them. "My, my my. 12 students blacked out at once! Never seen anything like it." Stated Madam Abbot-Longbottom. "Mom? Dad?" Stammered Cara. The 2 beds in front of her were occupied by her petrified parents. A laugh was etched upon both of their faces. Dad had probably told Mom one of his awesome jokes. Thought Cara. A memory flashed into Cra's head. "Why does You Know Who prefer Muggle Twitter to Muggle Facebook?" Asked Dad. "Why?" Asked Cara. "Because he only has followers, not friends!" Revealed Dad. Cara was laughing her head off. Cara snapped back into reality. Two intriguing voices were having a conversation. "Poor children. Parents knocked out the magical way." "Two humans at once! Nothing has happened like this, not even since The Chamber Of Secrets!" Chamber Of Secrets? Thought Cara. People have been petrified at Hogwarts before! The name sounded familiar. Caitlyn had probably given her a long, boring essay on it. Chamber Of Secrets, Chamber Of Secrets, Chamber Of Secrets, Chamber Of Secrets, Chamber Of Secrets. What was it? Cara couldn't put her finger on it. Caitlyn was lying in the bed next to her. "Caitlyn?" Whispered Cara. Unfortunately, she was still unconscious. "We need Ravenclaws for situations when Caitlyn's not around." Murmured Cara. A thought jumped into her head. Ravenclaws!