C O M I N G S O O N !

Disclaimer:

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents in this book are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to the persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Although this story is based on a kpop group, it has nothing to do with their personal lives.

This story contains 18+ contents and disturbing scenes. Anyone uncomfortable can push the back button and leave without barking in the comment section, that would be very much appreciated.

Copyright:

Copyright ©2020 by Saranghaeexojunmyeon & Kailover06

All rights reserved.

No portion from this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording without the prior permission from the author.

__________

Author 1/ A.K.A @Saranghaeexojunmyeon : Hello guys, this is my fifth fanfic I guess and it is my first time writing a Mafia fanfic and as well as a Baekhyun's one. I hope you guys will like it, if not, I'll try harder next time! And this is also a collaboration with one of my bestfriends. I just want to announce that I will publish the first chapter soon enough, hope you guys will be patient enough. Love yall for the support!

Author 2 / A.K.A kailover06 : Hello guys! It's me, Kai's wife! Just joking, I guess there are many wives of Kai, I am just one of them. I don't mind sharing my husband, I am not that selfish😉. Anyways, I am happy that I was able to collaborate with my bestfriend, I am also thankful to the ones who are here to read the story. It is my first time collaborating with someone, moreover with my sister! I just want to say that I hope you guys will like it, and none of our first languages are English. There might be some grammatical mistakes, but we both look forward to edit those in the future. Just bear with it now. Thank you everyone!

Description:

She likes to save lives

But

He likes to take it

When two completely different people with unalike personality and mentality meet, no matter how much they love each other, they are only leaded to opposite ways.

×××

Both of the writers are looking forward to all of the readers' reviews and they will try their best to make this a readable story.

Both of them worked quite hard with the writing, plot and characters, they hope the readers will not spread hate. If the readers don't like this story, they ask them to quietly push the back button without any commotion. Hope the readers will listen to them!

Both of the writers are currently working on the 1st chapter so they ask the readers to be patient and look forward to it in the future.

So are the readers ready for the exciting rollercoaster ride of shocking secrets, a whole load of emotions, amazing characters and action?

Make sure to wear the seat belt because it is gonna get high and deep!

O
P
P
O
S
I
T
E

W
A
Y
S

××××××××

Released on: 25th of February, 2020

Finished on: ------