Chapter 6: Yoda and Dwarf

It's so much harder to fall out of love than to fall in love.

Last night went quite smooth for you as there was nothing much to do. But today was gonna be hectic, you know it. Baekhyun told you that you will start your training from today and there are lots for you to know.

Rays of the Sunlight managed to escape from the gaps of the curtains and fall on your pale face. Your eyes flickered at the sudden heat. You hissed and turned around, hiding your face from the harsh sunlight. You tried to fall asleep again but that didn't help you. You have to get up and it sucks.

You sat up on your bed fully irritiated. You thought that at least you could sleep properly now but no! Sleeping peacefully is not written in your fate.

You stood up and walked towards the washroom. You took a quick shower and came out wearing a pair of white loose pants and a black sweater which was perfectly your size. You dried your hair and decided not to tie it this time.

Your natural brunette hair fell under your shoulders, attracting your look even more. You wore the slippers and made your way down the stairs where you found everyone sitting on the couch. Some using their phone, some reading a book, and some watching the TV.

You looked at Baekhyun, who had a bored expression on, and he looked into space, totally in his own world. Sehun was the first one to notice you. His face brightened up at the sight of you.

"You are finally here! We all were so hungry!" Your inner self glared at this guy. He only likes you for your cooking, tsk tsk.

That caught everyone's attention and they all smiled. You understood that Sehun wasn't the only one who was like that, they all were. You let out a sigh, you really thought that you could be their friend but it seems impossible.

You shrugged and smiled back at them, trying to act polite but you were super pissed at them. You made your way to the kitchen and looked for what to cook.

"Hey, you need help?" You looked back to see Jongdae smiling at you. He is the only guy who is actually sincere and that's why you like him.

You smiled at him, "No, it's fine. You can sit there and I'll do it myself."

"No, I want to help. I know that it's hard to cook for so many people. If you reject it, I'll feel bad," He insisted and you gave up in the end. You took out some cabbages and meat.

He leaned against the counter and excitedly asked, "So, what are you gonna make today?"

"Samgyupsal and Kimchi." He clapped his hands in excitement and you smiled.

You took out the chopping board and started chopping the cabbages. Jongdae requested, "Can I do it? It looks cool!"

You chuckled at him. He is such a kid, how is he even a Mafia? You gave him the knife and he started chopping it the way you did it, but in a slow manner.

As you were seeing him chop and smile in excitement, you felt someone looking at you. You looked back and your eyes met Baekhyun's. He didn't look away and he had his poker face on. His look was too intimidating and you could feel yourself drown in his brown orbs.

"It's okay, right? I'm doing it correctly, right?" You heard Jongdae ask and that was when you were snapped back to reality. You looked at him and nodded.

You started doing other things but you could feel Baekhyun burning holes inside your body. He was watching your every movement and you felt quite uncomfortable but you couldn't say anything so you just continued your work.

You and Chen were done and you both set the table. Everyone came running, making it obvious how hungry they were.

Everyone sat down on their respective seats and started eating. Minseok complimented, "Oh My God, why aren't you a Chef instead of a Doctor? I would have gone to your restaurant, if you had one, everyday because your dishes are so delicious!" He said, taking another spoonful of Samgyupsal.