Chapter 13: Jeju Island

No matter what happens, the heart will always remember what mind forgets.

That day, you both fortunately found a way out of the jungle. When you both reached the car, Baekhyun quickly called Chanyeol as his car was not working and he arrived with the others.

Everyone kept on questioning you both about a lot of things. Like where did you two stay for the night, how you both got lost in there and many more.

It has been a week since that incident and you became a lot more comfortable with Baekhyun. The awkward and strange bond was no longer there. That night somehow brought you both closer to each other but you keep feeling weird whenever you both have skinship. You wonder if you have a serious illness because the way your heart races up whenver he gives a smile, you are afraid you are gonna have heart attack someday.

Enough of all that, let's get into the present. You are glad that you weren't the only one bored now. They eventually grew tired of staying at home and playing indoor games and you thanked God for that miracle.

"Argh! I am so bored!" Whined Sehun and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, "For Pete's sake, stop saying that, Oh Sehun. It has been the 99th time you have said this!"

Kyungsoo must also be super bored to the point that he had to count it. Sehun pouted, "But I am bored."

"There goes the 100th time," Said Kyungsoo, writing something down on his notebook. Junmyeon, who was now leaning on his back, instantly sat properly with a wide smile on his face.

"I have a daebak idea," He said, "Let's go on a vacation!"

Your forehead creased in confusion as you inquired, "A vacation?"

"Yes, A vaction! Let's go to-"

Jongdae cut him off, "Jeju Island."

"Bingo!" Junmyeon smiled at Jongdae and everyone seemed to agree with his idea. Kai said, "Woah, hyung! You came up with a great idea for the first time in a decade."

Junmyeon rolled his eyes and mumbled to himself, "Should I take that as a compliment or an insult?"

"Geurae! Let's go on a vacation to Jeju," You nodded and everyone smiled. But Lay said, breaking everyone's hopes, "But there is a problem."

"What problem?"

Lay pointed at the guy, who was typing something down on his Macbook and sipping his coffee from time to time. Everyone looked at the workaholic, Byun Baekhyun.

He adjusted his reading glasses as they were sliding down his nose. He looked undeniably hot but you didn't want to say that out aloud. He felt 9 pairs of eyes on him and he looked at you guys, who had puppy eyes on.

Baekhyun cringed as he saw all those cute expressions but he knew these expressions too well. He asked, sighing, "What do you guys need again?"

Sehun and Kai got up from their seat and walked up to Baekhyun. Kai closed his Macbook and Sehun started massaging his shoulders. Kai started, "Umm, hyung, you know you look really tired lately. Your handsome face is slowly turning ugly. Don't you think you need to rest?"

"Yeah, yeah, cut out the crap. Tell me what you need."

Kai took a deep breath, "Let's go to Jeju."

"What?!"

You mumbled to yourself, "A vacation to Jeju? I wonder what's gonna happen."

-

Dragging your luggage with you, you entered the airport. You were wearing a yellow coloured dress which fell under your knees, with a pair of white sneakers. You had your hair tied up in a top bun.