Chapter 32: A Father's Love

It's hard to forget someone who has given you so much to remember.

After a week.....

"Yeonhwa! C'mon, hurry up, we're gonna be late!" You heard Baekhyun shout from the other side of the door. You whipped your head towards the clock which hung perfectly on the wall and you sighed loudly, the clock reading 1:00 p.m.

While wearing your earrings, you walked to the door and opened the door to see your boyfriend promptly tapping his foot on the floor in an impatient manner.

Baekhyun was fitted in a black dress shirt, showing off his lean body and broad shoulders. His sleeves were rolled up a little, flexing his arms and the Rolex wrist-watch he always wears. His regular messy brown hair was now perfectly styled up and slightly parted sideways. The male managed to look manlier than usual which made your heart skip a beat.

You, on the other hand, were wearing a pastel green coloured dress which had a wheat painted belt around your waist. The dress fell under an inch or two under your knees. You let your recently curled brunette hair cascade past your shoulders in waves.

 You let your recently curled brunette hair cascade past your shoulders in waves

"Baek, we still have an hour and a half left. Why are you in such a hurry? And I still have a lot to do." You told him nonchalantly.

"We are gonna be stuck in traffic and I don't want to be late," He spoke hastily and looked at you before grabbing your arm and saying, "You look nice, now let's go!"

He dragged you out of your room but you stopped him, "Wait! Let me bring my bag at least!"

"Okay but hurry up!" He let go of your arm and you hurriedly went to your room to grab your bag.

You threw yourself a look at the mirror and sighed. He didn't even let you put lipstick. Shaking your head, you complained to yourself, "Aish, that impatient guy!"

"What's taking you so long?!" You heard him shout from the stairs and you rolled your eyes before shouting back.

"Coming!"

-

"Dear audience, let's not waste any more time and start the show by welcoming little prince and princesses from Section Neptune!" The host cheerfully announced, making the whole auditorium get filled with applauses. Since there are a lot of students in Kindergarten, they made a few sections and named them after the planets Neptune, Saturn, Mercury, Mars and Pluto. Hye Yoon is in section Saturn so it was not their turn yet.

The stage was decorated beautifully; blue and white stage lights illuminating the whole dark auditorium. There were quite a few rows of seats in the auditorium and fortunately, you and Baekhyun were early enough to find two empty seats in the third row.

You had to wait for a whole 35 minutes for the program to finally start, all because of this impatient guy! You definitely regretted the decision of being an early bird. But you could not blame him either, he was too excited to see Hye Yoon; not as a friend of her mother but as her own father, though he was a bit nervous- well, there's no point in lying, he was so nervous that he couldn't even sleep properly the night before.