Chapter 10: The Nightmare

Why is it that the hearts who know how to love are broken and the ones who don't are loved the most?

It has been exactly 7 days and everything seems fine so far. You don't even know how but you grew closer to everyone after that incident, especially to Chanyeol. You can easily talk to everyone and be as free as you want, except for Baekhyun. You are still awkward with him because he talks really less and for all the flashbacks you have been getting. You still feel odd.

You came out of the washroom and wore a red coloured tee which fell under your knees. You wore black leggings with it. And for your hairstyle, you just simply made a loose braid.

You walked downstairs and saw Kyungsoo. You smiled and walked up to him. You said, "Good Morning."

He looked at you and smiled back. You asked, "Do you need some help?"

He shook his head, "No, I'm fine. But you should go and wake Baekhyun hyung up. He is still not here."

You nodded and walked upstairs. You stood in front of his room and knocked twice. He didn't reply so you just entered.

There you saw him laying on his bed but something didn't seem right. You walked closer to him. His face was pale and he was sweating. He was letting out heavy breaths and he had a frown on his face.

Baekhyun's POV-

Everything I saw was only engulfed by darkness. I heard footsteps coming closer to me and without thinking twice, I got up and started running away.

Suddenly, I stopped when I saw my parents in front of me. My Mom started, "Baekhyun-ah, he is going to kill us. Please save us. We beg you."

"Eomma!" I cried and tried to walk towards them but I couldn't. I looked at my feet to see them chained up. I tried to walk up to them again but I was only pulled back.

Suddenly, Jae Wook walked up to them. I yelled, "DON'T TOUCH THEM!!"

He only smirked and took out a knife. Tears ran down my eyes. He mercilessly stabbed my parents.

Suddenly, my chains were broken and I ran to them but they disappeared. Instead of my parents, I saw my sister.

I ran to her and hugged her, "Minji-ah, I won't let anyone hurt you."

"Oppa, I am so scared." She said and I hugged her tighter. Not her too I won't let anyone touch her.

Suddenly, I was pulled away by Jae Wook and his men. I tried to free myself but it was all useless.

"Please, Jae Wook, don't hurt her. She is only 18, let her go." I begged and he begged.

"As you are begging me so much, I won't kill her," He said.

"Thank you so much."

He expression changed into a dark one and he grabbed Minji's hand and tore her clothes away.

"Nooo!!! Please no! Oppa, save me!!" She screamed and I only closed my eyes. I am helpless, too helpless.

When she stopped screaming, I opened my eyes. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. My heart clenched so hard. I wanted to go to her but Jae Wook's men were still holding me back.

"Oppa, you couldn't save me. You are so weak," She took a blade. I shouted, "No!! Minji-ah, don't!! Please don't!"

Her tears streamed down. She cut her own arm with the blade and in a second, she fell on the ground.