Chapter 15: Family

When you truly care for someone, their mistake does not change your feelings. It's the mind that gets you angry but the heart still cares.

Putting the list in your purse, you exited the house. You all came home last night and today morning, you noticed that there aren't much groceries left so you decided to do some shopping. You obviously don't want to go alone but by judging everyone's mood, you don't want to bother them.

Ever since they came home last night, they haven't been themselves. They didn't talk much. First you thought that they were tired from the journey and that they miss Yejin. But what shocked you was that even in the morning, they didn't talk much. It seemed as if they are disappointed and angry rather than sad. And it definitely wasn't because they miss Yejin.

They didn't even talk much with you and you wonder why. You wanted to ask them but you just let it be. They wouldn't want to share anything with you anyways.

And Baekhyun? You are now 100% sure that you have fallen for him. In fact, he was the one who stayed beside you in yesterday's flight. Usually, you would have slept but because he was so close to you, you couldn't even sleep. But you know that you have to let go of these feelings soon, he loves someone and that's definitely not you.

Even if it's gonna hurt, you will need to let him go. You know that you can never have his heart but loving him silently won't cause any harm though.

Sighing, you entered the store. The cashier smiled at you, bowing a little and you smiled back.

You took out the huge list you made and started looking for the stuffs. Thankfully, everything was there. One by one, you kept all the things in the cart.

Putting the last thing - ketchup - in the cart, you pushed the it to the counter. One by one, you kept all the things on the counter.

"It will be 58,080 won, ma'am." Said the Cashier and you nodded. You handed the credit card and the swiped the card and gave it back to you.

She handed you the bags and you thanked her. You exited the store, with the bags in your hand. When you were about ten steps away from the store, you suddenly bumped into someone.

You looked up, ready to apologize but your mouth was left hanging due to shock.

"Han Jae Wook?"

He smiled at you. You definitely knew what to do. You held the bags in your left hand and for the gun in your jacket. You found it and as you were pull it out, he grabbed your hand.

"Look, I know you wouldn't want to do this."

You scoffed, "Oh please, you don't know how much I want to."

You were about to again pull it out but he said, "Yeonhwa, this is not the right place. There are people around."

Yes, he was right. Even though, it wasn't that crowded, there were quite a few people around. You kept the gun inside, sighing in defeat.

"I just want to talk to you."

Anger rushed in your body and you said, "I have nothing to talk about with my enemy."

You walked past him and as you were about to leave, he again grabbed your arm. You harshly took your hand back and shot at him, "What in the seven hells do you want?!"

"Please listen to me this once," He said, walking closer to you, "I am not here as your enemy, but as your ex-husband. So please?"

You sighed, 'There goes another shit.'

-

All the members are currently in Lay's room. No one was talking, they were deep in thoughts.