Chapter 4: Repay Time

Even the Moon has a dark side. 

Your eyes widened when you saw them. Baekhyun came with more guys this time, last time it was only 3 of them, but this time it is 8-9 people. They all were pointing their revolvers at each of those men.

The guy - who seemed like the leader - was looking at them with a totally shocked expression. He was completely distracted and you quickly got a hold of your pistol.

Without thinking twice, you pulled the trigger and the bullet hit his leg. He fell on the ground, holding his injured leg and groaning out of pain.

You quickly stood up, ignoring your head which was throbbing in pain. In a second, everyone started fighting, throwing punches and kicks at each other.

You saw that a man was about to go into the house but you stepped in front of him, "Where do you think you are going?"

Without letting him answer, you punched his jaw and kicked his chest which caused him to stumble backwards. You spun for once and kicked him from behind his head and he crashed on the ground.

You saw another guy coming towards you. You cracked your knuckles, ready to punch him but before you could do anything, you felt a force, more like a hand, pull you from there. For the lack of balance, you fell on that person with your eyes closed. That person whimpered a little and you heard a gunshot. Ignoring it, you opened your eyes to see the only Baekhyun.

He slowly opened his eyes and ran out of breath when he saw you really close to him. Your natural grey eyes connected with his brown ones. Your heart raced up again after years. His arms were wrapped around your waist. You felt as if there were only the two of you in this world.

You soon came to realisation to what was happening and cleared your throat. He let go of his hold around you and you got up.

You looked at the guy, who was about to attack you, on the ground. You realised what happened. The so-called-boss was about to shoot you but Baekhyun saved you and the bullet hit his own man. You looked at Baekhyun with a shocked expression but you just saw him fighting two guys at the same time.

He had two pistols in his hand. He slid away from them to be able to aim at the two from a better angle. Before they could react or attack him with their guns, Baekhyun shot the two of them -with different revolvers- at the same time. He was a pro and that amazed you. He can use guns with both of his hands while you can only use it with your right hand. This seriously shows how good he is at it.

You looked around to see all of the men on the ground, some dead, some still alive but groaning. Some of Baekhyun's men had small cuts on their face. Suddenly the alive ones got up and ran away and Baekhyun walked up to someone - whom you suppose is Chanyeol.

"Bury them in the backyard, there shouldn't be any trace. I will handle the things here. And Kyungsoo," A cute yet dangerous looking guy walked to him, "Help him."

That Kyungsoo named guy nodded and those two started to take the dead bodies to their van. Baekhyun turned around to look at you, who was still amazed and shocked by all this. Thousands of questions running in your mind but you don't know if you should ask them or not.

He walked up to you and the others followed him, even when he walks, there is a gangster aura roaming around him.

He stopped and looked at you, "I know you have lots to ask, but I prefer we go inside and talk."

You nodded and walked inside the house which they followed. Hearing the door shut, Haru came running. He quickly engulfed you in a hug when he saw you, "You came back!" He pulled back but he frowned when he saw your forehead which was still bleeding.