Chapter 8: The Real Game

Waiting is a sign of true love and patience. Anyone can say 'I love you' but not everyone can wait and prove that their love is true.

Last night was a literal hastle. After Jongdae dropped the bomb, everyone went crazy. No one was in the mood of talking about anything but the plan of attacking Mad X.

You, being clueless and confused, sat with them and just listened to them. They were hella serious. From the information, you understood that you all were gonna attack them tonight in their Casino.

You got out of your room wearing a baby pink coloured t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. You went downstairs to see everyone already eating. Strange.

You quickly sat down and started eating along with them. Everyone was awfully silent and you were starting to feel awkward.

"Yeonhwa, after the meal, you should start your training with Chanyeol. The others will help me with some certain things. At 5, you will start getting ready. Your dress will be already there but up until then, you should not stop practicing. Today is not gonna be a joke," Explained Baekhyun, more like ordered. But all you could do is nod.

You had many things in your mind and wanted to ask him, but something just stopped you. Maybe it was because you knew he wasn't gonna answer, or maybe you were scared that you will anger him so you just shut your mouth.

After the not-so-happy meal, you went to the balcony as always and Chanyeol was waiting there. You both rested a bit and Chanyeol was also not in the mood of picking on you, and you were kind of happy but mostly worried. This is so not like Chanyeol.

Soon, you both started throwing punches and dodging them. He taught you some tips and tricks which actually helped you.

-

You fell on the mattress and Chanyeol scoffed, "How come you can't fight me? You could only beat me one time. Is this what you have been doing all these days?"

You sat up, wiping off your sweat, "Come on Chanyeol, we have been practicing for the last three hours and I am tired, so are you. Please give me a 15 minutes break."

"I am not tired at all. You are so weak, I am just wasting my time on you," He insulted and you tried your best not to get angry.

"Please, Chanyeol, not now," You said in a low tone but enough for him to hear.

He just ignored and started insulting you once again. You glared at him, "Will you shut the fuck up, you Godzilla?!"

Everyone gathered around you both as you yelled. Chanyeol raised his eyebrow, "No, I won't. What will you do? I don't want to see you but here I am, wasting my time and teaching you."

You were about to say something but Baekhyun walked up to the both of you with an angry expression, "What the hell do you think you both are doing?! Chanyeol, I asked you to be with her, whether you like it or not. You don't get to aay anything here. And you fucking know whom we are gonna fight tonight but you still can't stop acting childish!"

Chanyeol wanted to say something but seeing an angry Baekhyun, he stopped. He sighed, "I will get going."

He walked away and you cursed under your breath. Now you know that it's your time to be shouted at. Everyone was looking at you both, wondering if Baekhyun will tell you anything or not.

"And you!" Said Baekhyun, pointing his finger at you, "Do you know why I brought you here? To be a part of my gang! You are here to help me fight Mad X, not to play around! You are not at all sincere or serious about this matter! You are not here to have chill, remember that! Do you even know how worried we are about this?! Yet you are still picking a fight with Chanyeol! Can't you stop being childish, even for once?!"