Prologue Rebirth and Family

Summer POV

Right now I just found a child half naked he had weird hair, two red gauntlets, pants I think one side is black and the other has fire, he has weird shoes, and a weird tattoo on his left arm. How I found him was just a surprise I was called by Ozpin for a mission that was finish as I bake cookies for Ruby. As I walked down a road that had a river by it I see the kid just floating through the river and my mother instinct kicked in. I ran to the river and caught him he was quite warm to my surprise. As I'm carrying him many question went through my head.

Summer: "Why is there a child here in the middle of the river!? is his mother or father of this boy alive? what's with the hair it looks like he puts jell, but it seems natural? who gave him this tattoo this early in a young age!?"

(Time skip to Summer carrying the unknown boy to patch)

Once I got back the boy was still asleep as I am carrying him to my house. Before I even got to the front door Tai open it before I got to knock.

Tai: "Summer its- dear Oum! what happen!?"

Summer: "I found him floating in the river and I don't know anything else. But let me in so I can put him down."

Tai let me in as I'm still carrying him. Once I got in I put him down at the couch. Once I did I see Qrow and Raven at the table talking until they see the kid.

Qrow: "Woah! what's with the kid? also why does he looks like Raven if she was a boy!"

Summer/Tai: "Huh?"

Raven: "Let me see this."

Everyone in the room goes towards the kid and... what Qrow said is true minus the long hair, but the resembles aren't far from it. 

Summer: "Oh... my.. Ohm..."

Tai: "He does looks like Raven!"

Raven: "....."

Qrow: "Raven... did you have-"

Raven: "No.. and that's the truth." She said as she glares at her brother.

Tai: "Hey look he's waking up."

When Tai said that I see the boy wiggling around and once he stopped he open his eye slightly and said.... said.. I really don't know?

??: Koko wa doko?

We all turn to each other if one of us knew what he said.

Qrow: "What the f- I mean what the freak did he said?" Qrow said as he knew not to swear in my house.

Raven: "I never heard any language like that before?"

??: "Anata wa daredesuka?" 

Tai: "Sorry kid, but we don't know what your saying."

??: "Karera wa watachi o rikai shite inaiga, watashi wa karera o kimyo ni rikai shite shite iru."

From that my head started to hurt because I didn't know what he's saying. Plus Tai, Qrow, and Raven are as well.

Raven: "Wait a sec... kid can you understand us?"

??: (nods)

Raven: "Can you speak our language?"

??: (shakes head)

Raven: "Well.. at least he understands us."

??: "Dakara, itsu anata wa darena no ka oshietekudasai?"

Summer: "Lets us introduce ourselves my name is Summer." 

Tai: "My name is Tai I'm Summers husband."