The beginning of the tournament

Third POV

After the whole mess that Jin created plus Ruby in the case here everything went back to normal. Right now at this very moment the Rose/Xiao Long family are eating breakfast plus Jin is eating as well. Today is the Vytal Festival and the tournament starts today so right now everyone is getting ready. 

Ruby: "Oh right! we're going to the tournament!" 

Summer: "Yup, and I hope you three do great out there."

Yang: "Well not Jin he can't join because every team is a group of four."

Tai and Summer were sad about that until Jin said. 

Jin: "I could still join if one of the team member in any team is unable to come, join, or is sick and Ozpin said. That if that happens I could join that team so that I can represent that team that includes my team as well. You can say that I'm a representative of both or one of the many Kingdoms." Jin said as he takes a bite of his rice. 

At that moment everyone smiled and Yang and Ruby jumped up in the air screamed in joy "ALL YEAH! BIG BRO IS GOING TO FIGHT IN THE TOURNAMENT!" Jin could only chuckle at this. For a few moment later Yang and Ruby are outside with there parents Tai and Summer are with them. Jin is still in the house getting ready and putting on his new gear. 

Yang: "What's taking brother so long?" Yang said in a frustrated manner.

Tai: "Calm down Yang remember what your brother said to you when you get angry."

Yang: "The best fighter is never gets angry."

Tai: "That's my girl." 

Ruby: "Mom do you know why he's taking so long?"

Summer: "Probably changing into his newest gear and probably his finest gear yet." 

Ruby, Yang, and Tai turned their heads towards Summer. 

Summer: "Back when Jin was young I told him about the Vytal festival and the tournament they have. He didn't like it at first, but I soon told him that one of these years he would join his sisters in battles that he won't let you two have. Soon enough he started to make his way on creating a big and large clothes the size of him of course right now. He made it by himself and sooner and later he finished, but he need a few things. He always asked to use mine, Uncle Qrow, your Aunt Raven, or even your fathers Emblems and so he did, but he wasn't finished... he was missing one more emblem. To these days he finally open up to you and your friends and now he cares for you all dearly. For that I can tell... he's placing the last emblem onto his gear." Summer said as she smiles at her son. 

The door opens and all four of them mouths drop and with shock what Jin is wearing now. Jin is wearing a Black Traditional Chinese Tunic in, Black pants, On the front of the Tunic each side left and right there's a Golden Chinese Dragon on each of those sides, on the wrist of the Tunic the color gold onto it, the Black pants also have something a Blazing red fire nothing of fire its just a image of fire that's just red, under the Tunic is a red and black shirt, and Black Donnie Shoes that with this world the shoes are very sturdy. As Jin comes out everyone were amazed. 
(I tried to mix this with Ip man and Leroy Smith clothing with a little of Jin liking)

Yang: "Holy Oum!" 

Ruby: "YOU LOOK SO COOL!!"

Tai: "If you were a bit older I could've though of you as some kind of elite fighter."

Summer: "Well now look at that our son is already a Huntsmen." 

Jin: "Sure.. but there's bit to more of my clothes." Jin said as he makes a turn around.