Joining Beacon, but I don't want to

No Pov

Since the last nine years Jin Rose aka Jin Kazama has been working hard. From his actions that day Jin Kazama have been given permission as the first human to visit Menagerie from what he did. The Rose family were shocked and check the news and they saw what happen. Ruby now wants to be like him because he's now a hero to the faunus. After some time school life for Jin was easy to say, but minus to lover letters, stalkers, protecting and helping the faunus, and even giving advise. Yang and Ruby would always be asked many questions from the girls because they're his fans. Summer and Tai even get love letters and gifts from him from the faunus that hell Summer even got to the point protecting him from the girls. But even so protecting, helping, and even doing so much to help the faunus the White Fang have turned away from being good to bad. When Jin saw this he felt sad for them maybe even blame himself for not doing so much, but look Jin was only nine what could he do. From that even thou the White Fang have gone bad they haven't forgotten their hero, but the leader now controlling them is using his fame to influence the faunus to help them. Jin is getting fame from faunus, but due to this Atlas and some faunus haters HATE him. Some of the kids even bully him, but.. he takes it not caring because in his words or in his writing.

Those who pick on others that are stronger then them. Are afraid and weak for you to do this... is pathetic.

From this he even got more popular even the boys started to hate on him. Later on he didn't change his weapons he didn't like guns nor weapons that have blades. He kept close and personal, but Ruby his sister even begged him to make a weapon, but doesn't want to. For awhile he didn't care for it also Ruby and Yang have mastered there martial arts. Ruby now can take down Tai by a simple throw to the ground and even got him into a grapple lock, but even if she mastered Judo she could barely pull up Jin. For now Jin suggested another style to her Wado-Ryu Karate when Jin said that to her Ruby started to run like the wind. Yang in the other hand HATE kicking even when she was young, but now she LOVES it. Once she got into Muay Thai her kicks were now able to destroy a test dummy with a single roundhouse kick.Yang have been able to take good hits on Tai even with the mastery of his time of a fighter. Jin was impressed by her learning fast he even taught Yang to use her anger in a peaceful matter. Yang even bothered him to teach her Muay Boran many times, but always get the same answer.

You must control your anger first. If not you'll use this martial art in a dangerous way. Until you control it I'll teach you.

From that Yang till this day still begs him to teach her. With the family Qrow did his usual, but he abused a bit of Jin fame to get... "the ladies." But ending up Qrow getting a slap mark and Jin with a LOT of phone numbers. Tai with his teaching was...above average he learned fast even Jin taught him a bit of Muay Boran. Summer IS still around and from not doing mission like a huntress made her sad, but in the upside she was utterly happy because Jin her new son was teaching her new things like dishes, ways of leaning better, and to be honest Summer is pretty happy that Jin didn't want to be a huntsmen. Lastly Raven she... well became a bit different from her usual self that was a surprised by her teammates. Raven.. became another mother figure to Jin as Jin teach her the way of Muay Thai she would always have a smirk when she does it right. Sometimes Raven brought Jin to her tribe and making them all believe that's her son. Raven told Jin to pretend to be her son, but inside she wants him to be her TRUE son. Once he begins to teach her tribe.. lets just say Vernal and her tribe were all worn out. Some even called Jin the Raven son, but what she did a while ago surprised her teammates. She helped Jin to gain an aura it was light red and to add up quite powerful. Jin aura was a bit in his case, but to his family A LOT of durability to take A LOT of damage. But.. without Jin knowledge Raven tried... to make Summer to give the adoption papers to her surprising her teammates even more. But at a last no dice so every time Jin goes to her tribe Jin must inform her as "mother." Luckily her tribe weren't smart to understand the full potential of Muay Thai making Jin happy. Also Raven made a link to him to make quick visits to him time and time again.