A free day for Jin and Ruby got some moves

(Wrath19: I HAVE NO SHAME ON SKIPPING THAT LONG ASS SPEECH! I'M THAT LAZY TO WRITE THAT SPEECH! if we good thank you for your cooperation. So question for today is should I do this book all the way when Volume 3 then to stop at Volume 4 that I need to work on. Or! should I do a couple then put a chapter on the Ultimate Gamer remaster because two reasons. One being that you guys ARE LOVING THE SHIT OUT OF IT AND I'M THE ONE TRYING TO CALM DOWN! damn! never knew it would be such a hit. Second being that Book is almost about to hit 30,000k readers!? also the stars is 443!!?? WHAT THE FUCK!? and to add more to it, that book is on the around 10th place in the GAMER category!!?? WHAT THE FUCK!!!???? you guys like my shit!? maybe because its not a harem book. Anyways! besides that its level is around to my Dark Souls one that I change a lot of the plot, but besides that again holy shit! you guys love my work. So for that I'll give you guys the choice of either A.) what I said first and B.) being the second thing I said. Also when you get to the end if you choose either one of these I WILL drop either a future book or something around those lines so choose wisely people! and lets get back to out story!)

Jin POV

Right after the speech that Ozpin gave my team JNPR we headed towards the mission selection. Ren and Nora wanted to take the mission that we need to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village. We all agreed that we should head out tomorrow as we can have our energy full to its finest. I asked them if we all can say good bye to my sisters and her teammates? they all yes. So we headed towards the direction where my sisters and friends went, but as we went we missed out on meeting team CFVY that was suppose to come back after a week. Probably that mission was more harder as Grimm can do many surprises and to catch one off guard. After we walked for a bit we see team RWBY talking to each as I see Doctor Oobleck going into a Bullhead. Before I could say anything Nora-

Nora: "SAVE THE WORLD??"

The four turned their heads around towards us as we walked over to them and I face palm to my teammate. 

Nora: "You're going on world-saving missions without us?? *acts hurt* I'm hurt and sad! maybe a little hungry? That last one's not my fault, though, Ren!" She said to Ren as he cross his arms and looks away. 

Jin(mind): "Saving the world.... so... nostalgic... if my sister are saving the world I just hope that my training was helpful to them. As Ruby and Weiss have mastered Judo and Wado-Ryu Karate. Yang has already mastered Boxing, Kick Boxing, and now Muay Thai she saving that one for the Festival she's now probably ready for Muay Boran soon. Blake she been growing and told me about a few secrets about her as I'm like a big brother figure to her. She told me that there was a guy name Adam that's leading the White Fang the wrong turn and... I just want him to feel every last painful way that anyone can imagine. Anyways! I keep her secret so for the time being I'm keeping it safe. For the my team Jaune and Pyrrha mastered Kickboxing, Nora Wresting, and finally whose been the more focus and trying to get that dumpling Ren with Kung Fu. They came a long way and they became stronger then ever."
(Wrath19: I know, I know! I will make a LONG bonus chapter for these Martial Arts like for everyone and explain how they work. So be ready to learn a thing or two so be ready to take notes because this book is also for learning)

Jaune: "Sounds exciting, where are ya going?"

Ruby: "Oh just outside the kingdom."

Jin(mind): "Hmm quite the risk taker, but the awards are great."

Nora: "Hey! so are we"

Pyrrha: "Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village."

Jin: "We leave tomorrow bright and with enough energy."

Suddenly two people came out of nowhere Sun and Neptune. 

Neptune: "Then you can party with us tonight. We;re shadowing a crime specialist All inner-city detectives stuff. We get junior badges."