Meeting an old friend? and protect the ones I care

Jin POV

I was reading a book by myself in my team room until I get a text message from Ruby on my phone aka scroll. The text message is my little sister going down to Vale and she wanted to ask me if I wanted to go? so I got changed into my battle gear because it still clothes. Once I punt on the coat I turned to the window to see the back of my coat having the rose symbol on it.(Author: I forgot to add that so shout to my boi AusthinH7 for that) smile and remember that Summer my mom helped me to get me a symbol so she let me have the rose symbol on my coat. I liked it so once that was over I headed to my sisters team and I knocked on the door.

Yang: "*opens the door* Oh! Jin! are you here to come with us to Vale?"

I nod and she's happy to hear she then walks out and see Weiss, Blake, and Ruby coming out and Ruby speed up to my back. I knew one thing what's going to happen... Ruby wants a piggy back ride.

Ruby(on Jin's back): "Big brother! I'm happy your coming with us! also take me like this when we get to the bullhead."

Jin: {Okay.}

Weiss: "RUBY!? your acting so childish! get off-"

Jin: {Its fine Weiss besides she won't get off either way.}

Yang: "True since Ruby was little she loved to get on Jin's back for two things. One for being able to see everything from his height and Second she touch Jin's hair."

Jin: {So should head out?}

RWBY: "Yeah!"

Ruby: "Now mush big brother!"

Jin(mind): "Why do I get the feeling that this isn't it going to be good when we get back."

(Time Skip to young Jin and Summer having some mother and son time)

Once at Vale it is now decorated to the brim a lot of people are really putting everything for this Vytal Festival. We walked around the town or city of Vale.

Weiss: "The Vytal Festival! oh, this is absolutely wonderful!"

Ruby: "I don't think I ever seen you smile this much Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out.."

Weiss: "How could you NOT smile!? a festival dedicated to the culture of the world! there will be dances, parades, a tournament! oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this this event is simply breathtaking!"

JIn: {.......What?}

Yang: "*sigh* You really know how to take a good thing and make is sound boring."

Weiss: "Quiet you!"

Yang: "Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"

Ruby: "Ugh, they smell like fish." She said as she pinches her nose.

Jin:(mind): "I smell... swordfish? if it is I'm buying."

Weiss: "I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today and AS a representatives of Beacon-"

I then have a deadpan expression and showed the group what I just wrote down.

Jin: {Weiss wants to spy on the students that are coming for the Vytal Festival tournament. She wants to get the upper hand, advantage, and surprise the opponent very cheeky and not very sportsmanship of you. Well whatever you saw I'm a shame on you Weiss for thinking such a devious plan.}

Weiss: "AH! you can't prove anything!"

JIn: {Try me.}

Ruby: "Whoa.."