The Devil returns

Jin POV

After that day with Weiss training of Judo with my sister Ruby they got a hit by that Weiss got used to it. Mostly after her training it took about while, but Weiss was able to do one of two dummies. She sparred with Ruby who by the way wipe the floor with her in a few seconds as that moved on and ended training. I had to carry Weiss to my sisters team room after that day of training. Right now I'm seeing my team leader trying his best to fight off Cardin aka bully of the school. Jaune fighting was I would say sloppy and inexperience that in my eyes I could imagine he got in here by cheating. But he wasn't a type of person that would cheat on these terms maybe a fake transcript. Once over Professor Goodwitch inform everyone about the Vytal Festival and... if my teammates want to I will.. I just... I'm over with tournaments. After that the bell rang and I got up and head to my team leader. 

Jin: {Here, let me help you up leader.} I said as I put my hand out to him.

Jaune: "Thanks Jin for the help." He said as I pulled him up.

Jin: {Its nothing Jaune anything for my leader. Anyways lets go and eat lunch.}

Jaune: "Okay lets us go then."

Moments later Nora starting to tell her dream story for the twentieth time already. As Blake reading a book not paying attention to Nora story, Yang... paying attention... oh god, Weiss doing her nails urgh! remind me of lucky Chloe,(To all Tekken players who play and main this character I HATE YOU! Lucky Chloe is trash!! sorry.) and my Ruby sister looks concern at Jaune as well as Pyrrha. So I stepped in and check on him.

Jin: {Jaune what's wrong? you've not touched your food yet.}

Jaune: "Huh? oh, yeah! why Jin?"

Jin: {Its just that you seem not okay also don't try to get out of this. I can tell a liar when I can see one and scent.}

Ruby: "True, there's no way to get out of this one Jaune no one can lie to Jin."

Jaune started to act fine, but he wasn't he started to say "What times did Cardin do to me?" with that. He got rammed with three comebacks of three times that Cardin bullied Jaune once done. I was about to eat my bento box that I made this morning until... I heard a cry.

??: "Ow! that hurts!"

Once I heard it I turn my head and see team CRDL bullying a poor faunus with that I stand up. Once done I see Ruby and Yang see me where I'm going to do. I started to walk towards the group ganging up on a girl. I grab his wrist and throw it back as I pull the innocent girl back away. 

Cardin: "Hey! what the hell!?"

Jin: "Leave at once or face the consequences."

Cardin starts to come to me and about to throw a punch until I raised my leg high up and once done. I slammed it on his head to the floor creating a small hole with his head as one of his hands started to twitch. The loud sound made everyone jumped as I turn my head towards his team. 

Jin: "Get out."

They didn't waste a second to lose and started to pick up Cardin and run like hell out. With that finish I turn my head to the bunny faunus. I see her bunny ears hurt and once she looks at me she knew who I am.

Velvet: "Oh my Oum! you're the hero! I-I I'm indebted to you very much also my name is Velvet 

I gave a nod and raised my two hands up to her ears and I could tell she got scared for a second until. Both of my hands started to glow slightly green as I placed my Chi energy around her ears. After a few moments later I put my hands down and her ears started to move again and they don't look hurt anymore also pulled my notebook.