The true terror of the Devil Gene

Third POV 

From what has happen to Jin as he started the tournament with such a show that all crossed Remnant were roaring with excitement to what Jin did. For now lets go to the island of Patch where Summer, Tai, and Zwei saw what Jin did they were for a lost for words. 

Summer: "..."

Tai: "..." 

Zwei: "..." 

Suddenly Zwei started to bark like crazy as he started to run around the whole house as he was full of energy, Summer was crying in tears as she never witness something so family like also being able to see her son do something like this was breath taking, and for Tai he never saw the burning passion then ever before as he just saw Jin showing his care, passion, and what the family did for the boy who Summer saved and gave a new meaning for fighting and life. 

Summer(crying): "I never thought *sniff* I see the day that *sniff* our little boy has grown so much!" Summer said as she was cleaning her tears off of her face. 

Tai: "Yup, *puts arm over Summer's right shoulder* we raised him to the bitter end." 

Far from there we go all the way to Raven's bandit camp as all of the bandits that were under Raven command watched what just happen. That would include Vernal and Raven herself as the leader as she watched her son, Jin do to his opponent and showing everyone her symbol also the animal that represented her. Vernal for the first time being able to see the boy that her leader brought in so long ago and seeing him now..... terrifies her as now.... all the training she has been going down by Jin also a few bandits.... they were not even close to his level. The bandits were overjoyed or quiet wanting to understand that Jin training can make them stronger. For now Raven who has been watching couldn't help herself and smiled at the boy who has taught her the way that power was everything too much would unbalance ones true power and strength. These were some of the knowledge that Jin taught her as she now is more powerful her kicks more deadly, her punches, knees, elbows, were more like her Blade, and finally she has used her maiden powers less onto the Grimm and with her enemies using only the ways that Jin taught her to fight. 

Raven(mind): "I always thought that the stronger the enemy is the greatest opponent. Once you defeated that person or thing you'll become the strongest. The strong will survive and the weak shall be die. It always been like that... until that fateful day I met my soon to become son. He was the first person to hear me out also being at a young age to teach me more of a more powerful person. All this long I was wrong... I became a self power hungry person... heh.... I guess.. this was part of his lesson. But, I know that I was doing this because of Salem and her goons.. the maidens, the relics, and.. all in all..... I was scared..... I became strong because I was scared... now.. I have a new strength to fight for. I guess... I finally know the meaning... of the passion..... of family."

Now back to the Vale all the way to Beacon academy also being said all the way to the Amity Colosseum also being said at a bar as well. First to the Bar where the bird brain of the family Qrow is at for the first time in his life he has seen and went to some crazy shit. Bu, this one took the whole cake of what the hell happen in the arena. Qrow took a big swing of the glass that was filled with booze and once he took in all of that he place it back down. 

Qrow(mind): "Heh.... we have taken care of you kid.... for so long... man... to repay us like this is like... well... I just lost for words for that. I better get going and go to before big old Ironwood comes at you, Jin."

From that Qrow pays the Bartender and  went ahead and went to where Jin going to be at. Now from that we go all the way to the Amity Colosseum where both Jin sisters being Yang and Ruby who were lost for words. For Yang she had trained, fought, talk, and all in all being a younger and stronger sister for her older brother she never expected to see something this... wild. Yang seeing the burning soul of Jin seeing it full potential seeing that he really cared about his family and showing it by clothing and now into battle it blew her mind away.