The greatest start of the Tournament

Winter POV 

Right now... the boy named Jin he has been teaching me the way of Chi energy in simple words life energy. I recently faced my sister Weiss as two joyful things happen one being my sister finally mastered her summoning the part of her semblance. Second being that she took me down in a fist to fist combat and she never landed a hit on me, but she still defeated me never the less. From back then and right now I'm on my knees as so does the boy as we waited. I could feel the air, the water coming down from the water fountain, and the sun light coming down at my face. Thank oum that Jin gave me a floor pillow as I lay on my knees onto the pillow. We been doing this for a while as I had my eyes shut and this was getting annoying sometimes it tells me that. Jin is lying to me and I'm doing this as some stupid pawn. 

Winter(Mind): "Okay! I had enough of this! I'm going to open my eyes and if this child is doing something stupid I'm going to cut him into pieces!" 

I began to open my eyes and look over to my right and what I saw was... something that I wouldn't never seen in my eyes. Jin has birds on each shoulders, a sleeping squirrel on his head, more birds lower down while his legs are crossed, and in the middle of his whole body is a white and black cat sleeping right there. Also flower petals is all around him like he's one with nature. My eyes were stuck as I couldn't look away from this sight the boy looks like a statue in a garden letting the any animal sit, perch, and sleep next to him. He's like a part of nature and life. Moments later he opens his eyes and looks over to me. 

Jin: "I see that you are surprise by this sight. No?" 

Winter: "I would be lying if I didn't it. How are you doing *pointing at him and the animals* this? this has to-" 

Jin: "This is no trick Ms.Winter this is what it is being one with life and being a person that walks the path of peace. One must not be consume by the battles of war, ti trample over the weak, not to be consume by greed, pride, nor to be one with wrath, and most of all know your defeats and losses as that is the reason to be stronger to protect and defend those you desire and your goals. Do you understand Winter?" 

Winter: "Yes, I understand your words. ...Sensei?" I said as I learned it from my sister's letters.

Moments later he started to move and all the animals didn't scatter, but slowly started to wake up. The cat started to move and got out of it spot, the birds on his left and right shoulder nuzzle against his cheeks, the squirrel jumped away and starts to run away to its home, and before you know it he came to towards me. For a moment I kinda blushed and felt my heart skip a beast as he looks quite handsome. 

Jin: "Okay, I guess we'll start with some exercises and some warm ups with your chi." 

Jin POV 

Some time has time and Winter has only mastered healing chi, but a little she couldn't heal wounds that are serious injured. She can only heal wounds like cuts, bruises, a few bone fractures, and if she goes full maybe even heal a person in a 50% recovery.  Winter thank me for teaching her these, but I also said that she won't be able to continue to grow if she stops. I told her that she must practice this exercise everyday if she wanted to improve, but for I know that for this power to master. Is a long time due to being one must not go through many challenges and ahead to one being able to master chi. Anyways! after that was a few days ago from Winter leaving. Right now I'm watching my girlfriend and her ally against the two members of team CRDL surprisingly made it to the double battles. Mostly I knew that Penny could take care of them as she's more powerful then those two. From there Ruby and I runs off to meet Penny also her partner. 

Ruby/Penny: "Penny!" 

Penny: "Ruby! Jin!" 

Penny jumps towards Ruby as she does I was behind my sister so mostly Ruby became Ruby's sandwich.