Training and the rise of Jin Rose

Jin POV

It has been a few weeks since I been adopted by the Rose Family. I've been doing good at my first part of my new life. Learning a different language can be hard plus when you turn back from a thirty five year old man to a nine year old self you forget how you spoke the language in the first place. My head hurts every time I try or even with the help of my new siblings. So most of the time I used the note book that Ruby gave me to write what I say. Back when I attacked the bastard who aimed at my newly adopted mother Summer I got a it of a talk with my mom and my sisters. The cops came and see the guy that attack is one of many bandits that my mother took down. He was one of the last of bandits that got away so he wanted revenge for what she did. But for... many reasons he was in the hospital and what I did to him was... bad and by that I destroyed something called an "Aura" and destroyed about four of his ribs. Seems like my power and strength didn't hold back so looks like I need to train to control my power. Some said about a "semblance" and I only shook my head saying "no." All of the adults were shocked to see such a young kid destroyed "Aura and without a semblance." For now the let me off and my family because what I did for it was merely self defense in my part. Raven gave me a pat on the head for being a strong child I just close my eyes as approval. From that my new family and I got us some clothes for me, but it was very hard because of how good I wore in them. Some of them made me look like my new aunt Raven that she's even speechless from what I wore, but after while we finally got out. I was now wearing a blue jacket and grey pants also I'm wearing black and grey shoes. From that time when we all got back home I stated to help with my Summer with the food and mostly after that it was great for time being. 

For now for the past few days my sisters have been bothering me to play, helping them in their homework, and teaching me how to speak English. For my family like Tai he would want me to act like more of a brother and helping him plant, Summer she would always worry about me how would I act around the kids in Yang and Ruby school because I'm going to be in there school soon. Summer would also worry about me about my tattoo and how she wants me to have a better life.. a good mother. Plus what I heard from her that from me she couldn't do missions anymore because of my "condition." Don't know what that means, but still good either way from what I see. Aunt Raven would always tell me her problem to me for some reason, but I didn't care for what she wants or she did so I helped her. For this Raven would always pat me on the head as "Good boy or thank you" I didn't care, but I knew one thing that my Raven likes me as the son she never had. For the final one is Qrow a drunk fool that would always had to hear his stories that wants me to smack him on the head. Some times he would also drag me along with him to his drinking spots even thou I can't drink and I hate drinking. I had to help Qrow back home and Summer would always schooled him for this. Once done he would always give me a allowance also thanks to my sisters help I understand bits and bits of information about this new world. Like the four kingdoms, grimm, huntsmen and huntress, faunus, and dust. For now I'm in the dark with semblance and aura so for now I just wait for the time being.

Today I'm just watching the blue skies and clouds as sometime I see Yang doing her best to learn from Tai teachings. From what I can tell its a mix of boxing and kick boxing, but mostly boxing she loves tings that goes hand to hand, but that's not going to save her. Legs are important as well to keep endurance and to to surprise attack the opponent. Its also good for long rang for if your arms don't reach plus the devastating blows you can deal with them. Ruby is cheering for them as I stayed away from them, but I feel like its going to end soon.

Tai: "Jin! do you want to learn as well?"

I looked over and shook my head saying "no."

Yang: "Oh come on brother! I want to see you how you fight!"

Ruby: "Yeah please!" She gave me the puppy eyes

I sigh and walk up to my father Tai and pulled my note book and started to write down what I'm saying. After a few seconds I showed Tai what I said.
(Author: Every time Jin would speak in his note book he would have these "{ }" so understand that he's speaking in his note book)