Devil in hiding as well an unwanted invader

Third POV 

As everyone is around Penny who is showing head into battle as she stares straight at Devil as it stares at her. Penny on the top of forehead in the middle of it is a Green like gem as well with markings around the gem. Her eyes no more of the green and bright color now replaced with a orange flare color as in the middle like animal or devil eyes look. As Penny's hands reddish and black like devil armor skin with claws like nails. The Devil looks at Penny with shock as well with anger between the two races of their world. 

Dveil: "*growls*"

Devil Penny(speaking in Devil): "You Grimm! Release my boyfriend and disappear from the inside of his soul! BE GONE!!" Penny shouted to the Devil with a shock to his eyes once more. 

With a powerful force of out of Penny ground sending her back a few back from his feet back. Once the Devil regain his stance he looks back at the Penny with shock and ready to fight back until the devil started to grabbed onto his head. 

Ruby: "Penny keep going!! I think its breaking him free!!" Ruby yelled at Penny with her words. 

Devil Penny(speaking in Devil): "Jin if you can hear me! you can do it!! turn back! turn back to the once know person that I know of! YOU CAN'T LET THIS BEAT YOU!" Penny yells once more as she tries her best to hold her tears back. 

The Devil held her head with the other arm that doesn't have the soul or power of the fall maiden. The Devil now yells and screams in pain as everyone watches in all shocked as Penny takes one step with sudden movements. The Devil threw the soul of the maiden at them and with it immense speed everyone ducked or said dodged the attack, but comes poorly as Pyrrha pushed Jaune away as he was trying to get her away from the Devil attack. 

Jaune: "PYRRHA!!!!!" Jaune screamed  as he sees Pyrrha getting hit by the orange ball. 

Pyrrha got hit by the maiden soul and was sent back to a wall creating a creator behind it as Pyrrha fall unconscious while on the wall. A few people went towards Pyrrha to check on her as she glowed orange making her the new fall maiden. To those who  stayed back with the Devil it went on a crazy ride. It held its head with both hands screaming in pain as well with the mix of rage into the mix waving back and forth not knowing what to do. The Devil started to hit its own head, bash it head along the buildings and to the ground, and roars that created winds that sending them back away a few inches. 

Devil Penny(speaking in Devil): "STOP THIS AT ONCE! JIN PLEASE! YOUR DESTORYING VALE!! STOP!" Penny yells at the Devil whose controlling Jin body. 

Ruby(shocked): "BROTHER CALM DOWN!" 

Yang(shocked):  "IF WE DON'T MOVE BACK HE'S GOING TO HIT-" 

Before anything can happen with a final roar from the Devil now stands there as it stares at the broken shatter moon above it. As it kept on looking at the moon its wings spread with a powerful shockwave with wind pressure. Went through out the area even where Pyrrha unconscious body is at. The Devil started to flap his wings as he did he started to float up in the air and everyone were now scared as now it started to fly not anywhere else, but up in the air. Everyone started to shout at Devil to come back to the ground. But, no words could reach to his ears. 

The Devil started to fly straight into the air flying up and up where no human nor faunus can reach. The Devil kept on going as it still in the air it started to shoot out lazars left and right anywhere at this point. As the Devil started this he started to remember everything to this point his mother, Summer, Tai, Raven, Yang, Ruby, Jaune, Weiss, Blake, Pyrrha, Nora, Ren, Coco, Velvet, Yatsuhashi, Fox, and now to the now lover and girlfriend to Jin. Letting out the screams of rage, sadness, and with the out most things of a Devil can.... the Devil is shedding tears as it was still flying in the air.... it was all to sad...