Jin learning and teachings of Beacon

Jin POV

As my new life begins as a student of Beacon academy before I could go to my team I got tackled by my little sister Ruby.

Ruby(fake crying): "WHY BROTHER!!?? WE COULD OF BEEN A GREAT TEAM!?"

As I almost fallen to the floor I see Ruby having fake tears coming down. I then look to my sisters teammates and see Yang. 

Yang: "Enough Ruby, Jin decided to be in team JNPR okay. Oh yeah! we forgot to introduce our teammates to you Jin."

Ruby: "Oh yeah!" 

Ruby then gets out of the hug and started to introduce her teammates to me.

Ruby: "The one here is Weiss!" 

Yang: "Aka Ice Queen."

Weiss: "Hey!"

I walk up to the girl name Weiss and I can tell she's intimidated until I wrote something on my notebook and showed it to her. 

Jin: {Hello! my name is Jin Rose I'm the older brother of crazy weapon red girl and hot head yellow girl over there. I hope you can take care of them because be warned they're a bit of a hand full for them. So heads up when Yang takes the bathroom first I suggest you get up early then her.}

Once the girl Weiss read she couldn't help, but giggle at my comments about my sisters. 

Weiss: "I'll keep that in mind Jin. May I ask a question Jin. How did you defeat that Grimm? the Beringal I mean."

Jin: {Well this is going to be a surprise to you Weiss that the moves I used to attack the grimm is martial arts. This martial arts was developed by me its a mix between self defense and karate. I call it the Kazama Style and with it I beat the grimm.}

Weiss nodded and for once puts a smile of understanding and surprised that I developed this style. Now I turn my attention to the nine year old black cat faunus so long ago. I see that she's covering her cat ears and I can feel her pain I knew that I blame myself for not doing more for them. 

Blake: "My name is Blake and its nice to meet you Jin."

I started to write fast as I can to hide the fact from her also I need to go to my teammates now. I made some hands gestures to make my sisters and Weiss understand, but what I left for her maybe gave her a bit of confidants.

It's been awhile huh? I know you're the girl back then where I saved you. I know that why you're hiding the fact of your faunus heritage. I wish I could've done more maybe even help a bit I blame myself for not helping more. Please understand I won't spill your secret out, but I finally get to know the girl I saved that day. See you around Blake.

While I left Blake saw it and I could see a tear falling down only one, but looks at me with a smile saying "thank you." Once I make it to my team room I knock at the door after that Jaune my leader opened the door. 

Jaune: "Oh hi Jin! welcome to our team dorm. Your bed is right to the right side of the door and so you can put your stuff there."

I nodded and went in and sat my stuff on my bed. I was going to call it a night until the girl name Nora called me.

Nora: "HEY JIN! can I touch your hair?"

I turn to her with a confused look and I started to write on my notebook again.

Jin: {Why? Nora.}

Nora: "Well I never seen hair like that before! also what type of gel do you use?"

Jin: {I don't use gel Nora this is all natural hair}

Everyone in my group got surprise by this and now Nora is-