The Good and Evil of Martial Arts

Jin POV

Ruby(anime tears): "I'M SORRY BIG BROTHER!!!!" She said as she hugs me. 

Right now I'm with my little sister Ruby in the elevator as she hugs me also apologizing to me as she told me. That she saw the girl Cinder, but I didn't tell her because I rather have her not messing with evil people as she already had to deal with. Plus I'm a expert when it comes around with evil and such. But, anyways that's one and the other one is also pressing all of the buttons in the elevator making us late. 

Before we were in this mess the General wanted Ruby and I to meet him and with the headmaster plus his assistant professor Goodwitch. We both agreed and went back down and once we return to the Ball Room everyone was getting out as it ended. I was sad as I didn't get to kiss Penny, but get rammed by my team and my sisters team. They asked us what happen and the only thing I explained for my sister and I to them is that we're going to the Headmaster Office tomorrow in the afternoon. 

Now back to where we're at now still in the elevator as there's no music and it just... silents, but I didn't like that. For my little sister I should start talking to her and before anything she started what just happen in the beginning. 

Jin: "It's alright Ruby I'm not mad, but I want you to explain what happen. Okay?"

Ruby: "Okay... big bro?"

Jin: "Hm?"

Ruby: "What was that whole thing? I mean with the whole "Ha-poop-Ken" thing?" She said as she tries to imitate what I did last night.... cute. 

Jin: "I'll explain later, but let do what we came here to do and by the way sis. It's Haduoken.. H.a.d.u.o.k.e.n Ha-dou-ken got it."

Ruby: "Got it!" 

Finally reaching the office of the headmaster we now see before us Ozpin, Goodwitch, and the General of Atlas. We both walked in and Ruby and I apologize to them for being late. 

Ruby: "Ah! sorry it took so long."

Jin: "Forgive us for being in such late absent Professor, General, and Headmaster. We apologize to our tardiness once again we're sorry." 

Ozpin: "That's quite alright Jin, but I thank you and Ruby for coming, how are you feeling you two?"

Jin: "Fine."

Ruby: "Okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy catching record wasn't 0 to 3." She chuckles a bit. 

They all looked at her with no emotion at all as this wasn't a game anymore. 

Jin: "*face palm*" 

Ruby: "Okay so that's the tone we're going for got it.." She said in a meakly tone. 

I see the General about to speak to her, but I gave a gaze saying "Stay there or else" kinda look he stays in place. 

Ironwood: "Ruby, I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a huntress is all about. That includes you too Jin you two recognized a threat, you two took action, and you Jin did your very best you could and you too as well Ruby."

Ruby: "Thank you, sir."

Jin: "Thanks." 

Ozpin: "Now, the general here has already informed us of the events that, transpired last night. But, now that you two are rested we were wondering if you two had anything to add. We shall start with Ruby."

Glynda: "Was anyone else with her, did she looked familiar to you at all Ruby?"

Ruby: "I *sigh* I don't know. She was wearing a mask and never said anything to me, but only when Jin punched her right next to her gut she let out a slightly groan of pain. But! she did fought with glass, I don't think that was her semblance though. Her clothing lit up whenever she attacked me or how she attack Jin."