Showing my friends what I can do? and beating up an enemy

No one POV

After Jin was found and half explained his story about how, when, and mostly anything to add up to his powers were told by him. But, Jin left out the part turning young, reincarnated, and mostly anything that was mostly that was relevant to the chaos, blood shed, and the Iron Fist Tournaments. Mostly after that Ozpin told Winter to keep this a secret to Ironwood he doesn't want this to end badly.  After that the only thing that was left was two women trying to kill each other for the sake for being the mother of Jin let me just tell you what mess these two made for poor Jin. This takes place in Ozpin office and-

Summer(mad): "I TOOK CARE OF HIM THE MOST!! I EVEN TAUGHT HIM HOW TO USE A SCROLL!!

Raven(mad): "I ALSO DID, BUT HAVE EVER THOUGH OF TEACHING HIM ABOUT THE FOUR KINGDOMS AND ITS LIFE STYLE!! I THINK NOT!!

Summer(mad): OH WELL EXCUSE ME 'USE HIS NEPHEW TO TRAIN HER TRIBE!! HERE' DON'T LET ME GET STARTED!!

Raven(mad): "KEEP ON SAYING THAT WHO KEEPS FORCING JUNK FOOD TO HER NEPHEW AND WANTS HIM TO BE FAT!! I KEPT HIM HEALTHY!!

Summer(mad): AND I KEPT HIM TO HAVE FUN AND TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AROUND HIS NEW HOME!!!

Raven: "I'M HIS TRUE MOTHER SUMMER!!" Raven said as she grabs both of Summer hands. 

Summer: "NO I'M HIS TRUE MOTHER RAVEN!!" Summer said as she grabs both of Raven hands as well.

Right now as these two titans clashing with each other as with some lighting effects are added as well. Jin is siting on a chair in the middle of this anyone can tell that he's nervous as hell and Ozpin is looking at him with concern with his life. So with that Ozpin has an idea that Jin in his mind saying "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!??"

Ozpin: "Excuse me Summer and Raven I might have a solution for this problem you two have."

They both then turn to Ozpin and waited to hear his answer. 

Ozpin: "Do you have the papers still for Jin and by that Summer do you still have the adopted papers."

Summer: "Yes, I do why do you ask?"

Ozpin: "Well why don't I make an additional adoption papers for you Raven. So with that you two can have Jin with different last names. So with that you two can both be Jin mothers.(mind) Sorry Jin, but this is the only way for these two to stop fighting and probably killing each other. Please forgive me.."

Jin was in a lost for words he's going to have two last names and Yang wouldn't be her cousin no more then now she's going to be a true big brother to her. The reason behind Yang and Jin they knew they weren't brother and sister, but with family and time they thought each other like that. Anyways they both stop and look at each other. 

Summer: "That..."

Raven: "...I can't believe I'm going to agree to you Ozpin to all people, but... I like this idea. "

Summer: "*heavy sigh* Very well... Jin will have the Rose and Branwen. But, if you ever-"

Raven: "Yeah I know.. since now I consider Yang( a little) as my daughter and Jin being my son. I will do anything to keep them both safe. With that do we agree?" Raven said as she left her hand out. 

Summer: "Agree." Summer said shaking Raven hand to form a agreement. 

Jin(mind): "....What the hell just happen now...."

(Time Skip to Jin now having two last names and confused as Ruby and Yang looks at the the surprise news)

Jin POV