The Dance with the Devil

Jin POV

It's been another two weeks pass and now I'm helping my sisters and my friends. The dance is coming and Blake is doing the streamers, Yang is getting the speakers, Ruby is sulking because she doesn't want to wear a dress, and Weiss who has two dollies and setting up the tables. For I getting the chairs and mostly helping out Weiss, but in mind I want to ask out a certain girl with organ hair. Weiss then comes up to me and lifted up two dollies. 

Weiss: "Which one Jin because you know more style?"

Jin: "Take the right one it shows your appeal, your honor to the school, and the way it says "welcome to the dance."

Weiss: "Thank you Jin! I knew I can count on you."

Yang and I see that Ruby is sad because she doesn't want to wear a dress. I gave a heavy sigh and went to her as well Yang as she puts down the speaker. 

Yang: "So.. have you picked out a dress yet?"

Ruby: "AW, Yang! you and Jin know how I feel about dresses!" 

Jin: "Ruby, it's not that bad you just need to get used to it."

Ruby: "Ha! that's what you think brother!"

Yang then looks over to Weiss whose setting up the dollies and she got a bit mad. 

Yang: "Weiss! what did we agreed on!? no dollies!"

Weiss: "*walks up to her* If I don't get dollies you don't get the fog machine!"

Jin(mind): "The real question I'm asking myself right now is why do we need a fog machine? or dollies? I don't get it?" 
(Author: Poor Jin over here have been fighting non stop and never once got like birth day parties until he came here. He would always be confused with this whole subject.. can I get a F here! it's so sad)

Suddenly the ballroom doors open and out come the two trouble some makers Sun and Neptune. For that moment I just wanted to avoid this as possible so I went over to get all the stuff that we would need to get for the dance. 

Jin(mind): "Try and touch my sisters because two things you're two are going to lose your balls and your pretty faces."

For now I just listen from afar. 

Neptune: "Your dance is gonna have a fog machine?"

Weiss: "Why yes, but we're still thinking about it."

Yang: "By the way where is it?"

Weiss: "I think your brother is getting that."

Neptune: "That's pretty cool."

Sun: "You ladies all excited for dress up?"

Ruby: "Pff! yeah right!"

Yang: "Laugh all you want I'll be turning heads tomorrow night."

Weiss: "So what are you two going to wear?"

Sun: "Uh what do mean? of- OH MY OUM!? YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING RIGHT!!??"

As Sun said that everyone turns their heads towards me where I'm carrying a fog machine, one table on top of a another table, and as the top table has about eight chairs on it plus on my head a punch bowl with plastic cups in it. I was basically walking just normally like any normal person as I see team RWBY with normal faces as Sun and Neptune saying "Is he even human" face. I then sat down the fog machine down sat down the tables ans kick them aside and sending them in the right place, but I kick up the chairs that were on one of the table sending them fly up high. With that I jumped in the air as I'm still balancing it on my head and started to kick each of the eight chairs and sending them in the right place in each table. Once done as I landed I get the bowl that was still on my head and place it on one of the table along with the cups. Once done I turned back to them as Neptune is for a lost of words and Sun is on his knees fake crying like those things the kids be watching "anime" I think it was called?