bad day

"Sorry, sorry, sorry" I say repeatedly in which Carmen gave me wide eyes as she could tell from my appearance I was running late. "What happened?" She questioned while immediately putting her hand on my head to more than likely fix my hair. "I woke up late, and when I rushed to get ready I still missed my bus. So I had to sprint to the next one down 3 blocks!" I explain as I was just getting over catching my breath. "Oh my god, okay let's just head to class" she said putting her arm around me as we walk into the gates of the school.

As we walked through the school hallways I was met with a great feeling of annoyance. Everyone was stopped in the middle the hallways talking when other needed to get by. There were a couple seconds I thought of just shoving them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kaya are you okay?" My 1st class teacher asked me as I walk in the classroom. But for some reason I couldn't find the want to talk so I just nodded and walked to my seat. As the bell rang I noticed how Jisung was late or absent because he never showed up to class. again. Jisung had been absent almost all week as it was now. I didn't miss him as it was kinda nice to have him not staring at me and giving back talk under his breath. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm literally going to jump off a bridge" I complain to Carmen as laid my head down on the lunch table. I heard her shuffling with her food a bit before it stopped and I looked up to see her chewing while staring at me. "Kaya...just because the school runs out of turkey wraps, it's not really a liable reason to jump off a bridge" she responds as she continues to chew her food while I still pout. "Just have a ham sandwich" she proposed which I turned to look at her in disgust "you know I hate ham" I reply laying my head back down.  "yeah, yeah, whatever. But I have a question, did Jisung show up today?" she asked which made me lift my head to look around the lunch room just to make sure. I shake my head in response in which she shrugs her shoulders and continues to eat. "why?" I now question her as I was curious. She never brings up Jisung and she didn't seem interested when I briefly mentioned him not being at school. "Well that one guy, the blonde one?" she questions as if she thinks I know the right answer but I knew who she was talking about. "Well he came into my second class briefly, before leaving out the front doors when the bell rang" she explained which I furrowed my eyebrows immediately. "Like as in the front doors of the school?" I question considering no one really just walks out the front doors. "Yeah, but when he showed up to class he seemed be just talking with this one guy and flirting with girls" Carmen added nonchalantly while continuing to eat. "Wait he actually talks to people?" I asked surprised considering Jisung is pretty much a mime at this point. She widened her eyes and nodded "yeah he does, and super loudly. And his laugh, oh my god his laugh is so loud" she says while rolling her eyes. Him and Jisung seemed pretty close but it was interesting as they now seemed like polar opposites in way. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Great you're finally home! Come here!" my dad yells from the house as I just walked through the front door. God whats wrong with him? I literally just walked in the door. I thought to myself as I walked to where the voice came from. And of course it resided from my bedroom which he was standing outside of. "What's up?" I question calmly hoping I didn't do anything wrong. "Care to explain the mess of your room?" my dad questions as I can tell he's irritated with the situation. I scanned my room and remembered the morning all over the again. During my relay race to get ready for the bus I went through about 10 outfits before finally picking one, in which all the clothes were on the ground. And my make up was scattered all over my desk, along with my books and papers. "Its just a little messy" I say looking back him to meet with the standard annoyed look. He was standing straight, arms crossed, eye squinted, foot tapping, and of course the same judgmental look spread across his face. "Little? Kaya you know I hate messes!" his voice booms through the house which added to my aggression of the day of course. "But this is my room! Not yours! I keep my room clean usually and I'm sorry I was running late and I left a mess behind!" I say raising my voice annoyed as I was letting my day out as well. I felt bad for raising my voice, but it was literally just a mess. "Kaya I pay the bills for this apartment, and I just ask that you keep it clean. But the main reason I'm mad is how you left your sink on!" he replies starting off with just an annoyed tone before yelling at the end due to the sink. Oh shit, did I leave the sink on?  "Did you know that when I finally woke up and heard the noise, there was water all over your bathroom floor? And did you know I had spend my morning cleaning it up as I didn't want mold growing? Also did you know that due to this I was late to work by 15 minutes?" he keeps questioning as I keep getting my mad with his adittude. aNd diD yOu kNOw? God shut up I thought as he kept going on. "Okay I get it!" I scream as I got fed up. "Don't raise your voice at me!" my dad yells back which in all honesty I've heard him more mad, but it still shocked me every time. "You as well! You told me that we would always be equal with each other and yet you're not being equal with this!" I yell back which made him walk away but i followed him. "What are you not going to respond?" I ask not raising my voice but still having a tone in my voice. "Kaya you are in the wrong, stop deflecting" my dad responds with my same tone. "I understand what I did wrong, but you repeatedly yelling at me isn't going to make it better" I reply looking at him and trying to figure out how to stop this. "And you raising your voice isn't" he says giving me attitude which annoyed me all over again. "I have to get ready for work" I say walking away into my room closing the door and making sure to lock it.