halls

Oh no no no no no no no no. 

I know that smell. 

It's the smell that used to engulf me with happiness, and safety. 

Now it's... It's like smelling an old perfume you used to wear. When you smell it you just think of the memories of when you wore the perfume. 

I have to get out of here. But before I could even get out of the unfamiliar bed I heard the bedroom door slowly open. 

Please don't be him. Like seriously make it anyone else. I'll literally take being kidnapped over this. 

But my pleads didn't work as I saw none other than the boy who broke my heart. He looked different. His black hair had been swapped for a light brown with blonde high lights. Wearing a pair of sweats and regular t- shirt he of course had to still look good. Closing the door behind him he made eye contact with me. "Hi angel" he stated. Oh fuck no. The nickname itself hurt my heart, but seeing him start to form a smile hurt even more. "Nope, don't start with that" I said sitting up. "Come on don't be like that" he replied stepping closer to the bed. "Oh- Oh my god. Don't be like that? You gotta be shitting me? Do you remember the last time I saw you?" I question in annoyance. Jisung's smile faded as it was replaced with a flat line. "I know it's been a while" he stated. "A while? It's been 8 fucking months" I replied quickly. Jisung was quiet as if he was stuck with what to say next. 

"How did I get here? Actually first of all what the hell are you doing here? I literally accepted this college to make sure I would never see you again" I stated. "Calm down. I got Intel that you were at a party getting wasted so I came to make sure you were okay. And from the sight of you trying to walk down the stairs you weren't. And sweetie last time I checked my head quarters were upstate. I mean how did you think you got a college scholarship for full ride in a different state?" he questioned with a chuckle. What? "Excuse me?" I questioned. Jisung smirked before taking a seat in a chair near the bed. "I mean come on. You didn't think I wouldn't help you would I?" Jisung asked with a fake pout. "Help me? Of course I wouldn't expect it. But hey I didn't expect for you to skip town in a day" I scoff. "Angel-" "No. Jisung stop. You don't just decide to walk in and out of my life. I'm finally over you and it needs to stay that way" I state coldly. Jisung looked a little taken back by the words. I mean what did he expect? For me to run into his arms as i cry that I missed him so much? Well guess what he's 3 months too late. 

"Kaya-" he starts but once again I cut him off. Hopping off the bed Jisung was soon to spring to his feet next to me. The proximity was closing in between us and it was as always making my heart race. His presence above me as he looks down, he had his signature smirk. Get control Kaya. He's literally holding it in the palm of his hand. Coming closer he places his hand on the side of my cheek. Smiling down at me I freak out and tried to think of my best next action. Quickly landing a slap across his face we both stood in shock. I didn't think I would do it. "I don't know why you decided to come back in my life and decide to torture me like this. But I have to get back to my life" I state heading for the door quickly. 

Slamming the door behind me I immediately just run down the halls of the house, soon realizing how rich of place I was in. This has got to be head quarters from how fancy it looks. Marbled floors with beautiful pieces of art, which I would've stopped to admire if I didn't hear Jisung calling my name. Speeding up my pace I realized I had no clue where my shoes were, but that was least of my worries. Looking back and forward continuously to make sure Jisung wasn't picking up, I turn the corner and was met with a hard smack. The force being strong enough to knock me back and hit my head. "Woah there. You okay short stack?" a deep voice asked. Rubbing my head I looked up to see a figure basically towering over me.