help wanted

"You know when you told me you got fired and told Ron off, I was ecstatic. But as we're here now, I'm not dreading it" Carmen complained as we walked the streets. She was right. When I got fired I had a moment of mania. I just told my shitty boss off, I didn't have to work, didn't have to get up early, and over all didn't have to deal with Ron. But now it was time for job hunting. Because as much I was over worked, I still didn't have enough to supply needs for college. "Fine then you go to work" I replied which she widened her eyes. "You know what, helping you search for jobs really isn't that bad" she said. "How the hell did your boss even let you off by the way?" I asked considering I could never. "The place is owned by a old woman who's never in. And most of the time Jackson just covers for me" she said shrugging her shoulders. Before I could think of anything else to say a sign caught my eye. Auto body shop, help wanted. Carmen was looking at the sign as well at this point. "Keep walking" she says trying to turn my shoulders to point away from the sign. "Why?" I questioned almost with a pout. "What do you mean why? You literally don't even own a car" she replied. She was right. But desperate times come with desperate measures. "Maybe they need someone at the front desk" I suggested with shrugged shoulders. 

"We don't need any help" a muscled man covered with tattoos stated blantly. "Come on... I know I'm no mechanic, but I can work front desk or whatever else" I insist. I could hear Carmen snickering at the front door of the store already. "No we don't need help" he repeated. God what- "Alright thanks, let me know when it's done" a familiar voice echoed through my ears. I turned to the source which was coming from a conversation between two guys entering in a door of the garage. One of the men I definitely didn't recognize, but one of them had circular sun glasses covering his face. Is that..? "Kaya!" the guy in the glasses said when turning to see me. Right when he showed his beaming smile I knew it was for sure Jaemin. "Jaemin!" I said back considering I hadn't seen him in a while. He slid the glasses off his face before greeting me with a hug. "What are you guys doing here?" he questioned motioning to Carmen who had now joined our conversation. "I'm trying to get a job... but someone is being closed minded" I replied eyeing the man at the front desk. The man didn't seem intimidated and just imitated my face as if I was a child. "Wait.. What happened to you're job at the diner?" he questioned in an almost concerned tone. "Oh- I got fired" I said lowly considering it wasn't great to mention that when applying for a job. "What? Why!?" he questioned with his eye brows furrowed. I mean where do I start... "She told her sexually harassing boss off that he was breaking laws and not giving her official days off" Carmen explained as I was little caught for words. "What!? Kaya he harassed you? Why don't you say something?!" he said in an almost dad tone. "Look it happened a year ago, but I threatened him when it happened and it never happened again. Well too me... But it wasn't until he got rude and denied me giving days off so I threatened I'd report him on his harassment. He cursed me out, but don't worry I cursed him out as well" I said almost proudly. Jaemin didn't seem to impressed. "We all had this vibe that he was sleaze the night he called you names, but we tried to just think he was just an asshole" Jaemin said putting his hands on his hips. He looked like he was contemplating something. "How long ago did he fire you?" he questioned. "About a week ago" I replied kinda curiously as he was asking a lot of questions. To be honest the hardest part of the situation was not being able to tell my dad. If I explained everything to him, Ron would be put on the sex offenders list until he dies. But if I just explained I got fired, he'd probably march down and cause a scene. "Alright look don't worry about this too much. Alright?" he said in a low serious tone to both Carmen and I. We both looked at each other before nodding slowly. "Good, now get home" he says leading us out the doors. "Thanks again Mario" Jaemin calls through the building before exiting with us. "Wait so what are you going to do?" I questioned. Nobody just says "don't worry about it" easily. "Who said I was going to do anything" he replied smirking a bit. God stop testing us. "Look I'm going to get going ladies, stay out of trouble!" Jaemin calls before walking down the sidewalk. 

"He's definitely going to do something" Carmen says. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The only good thing about this class at this point was the ability to not be noticed. The teacher was too busy teaching and I really wasn't one who stuck out to her particularity, so she never really called on me. But the ability to be unnoticeable didn't help with speeding up time. There's literally 10 minutes to the bell, but it feels like 20. I glanced through notifications upon twitter to keep myself company. But my ability didn't seem to work on everyone as I saw a figure in my peripheral. From my side eye glances I could tell it was Jisung. The black jeans paired with blue long sleeve rolled up enough to see his forearms. But I could mainly tell from his smell. It was faint, but always recognizable. I didn't realize he had one until a couple days after he spend the night when my sheet still smelt like him. It was a mix of old spice and a soft undertone I couldn't put my finger on. "Kaya" he finally said. As much as I fought back to resist him, I missed his voice. "Kaya I need to talk to you after the bell" he added before walking away. About what? Is he going to apologize? I mean it's been 2 weeks. The bell interrupted my thoughts and I began feeling that pool in my stomach again. People began shuffling out the classroom getting to their next class, but instead I waited. When I looked around I noticed Jisung wasn't even in the class anymore. 

There he stood right outside the door way. He had his arms crossed while leaning his weight against the wall. "What do you want?" I questioned keeping my distance. "Why didn't you tell me about Ron?" he asked looking me in the eyes. Really? He kept his glare. "Didn't think you needed or wanted to know" I replied keeping my tone calm. But I wasn't. I hated when he questioned me. Especially about problems, because it made it seem like he cared. "Even before we argued you should've told me" he said. "Why? It would've just been bothersome on you" I replied. My eyes started wandering as I obviously didn't want to talk about this. I focused my eyes on the lockers down the hall. Anything to keep my eyes away from Jisung. "Kaya look at me" he said as he must've taken notice. When I looked back up to him I was met with the look. The look he claimed that he was trying to figure me out. "I think that the situation didn't have to go as far as it has if you just told me. I could've taken care of it" he stated. "There's seriously something wrong with you. Why are claiming to care when you literally told me I'm almost nothing to you. Do you enjoy mind games or something?" I questioned crossing my arms. I was trying to stand my ground. If I didn't I would just end up in his palms again. "I didn't mean it" he replied in a softer tone. "Really? Do you realize this is the first time you've talked to me in the past 2 weeks?" I questioned which at this point he uncrossed his arms. Instead he kept one at his side while the other held his shoulder. "I was going to apologize to you when we got to school, but you moved your seat. And I got annoyed when you did" he explained. I kept a confused expression on my face. "Okay, but you still walked up to me today. And you showed up to the diner" I replied. I wanted to mention how he brung a girl, but at this time there was no point. The poor girl probably already got her broken after that night from him. "Because I kept getting worked up. You know you weren't the nicest the night we got into the argument" he said crossing his arms again. It showed that once again he was getting worked up. "And look where we are now" I said looking off back at the lockers again. There was a slight silence between us. When I looked back at Jisung he was running his hand through his hair. He looked deep in thought before looking to meet my eyes again. "I miss you" he suddenly said before turning around to not make eye contact with me. The action almost made me chuckle. "What?" I questioned as he said the words quite quickly, and also believed I heard him wrong. "I miss you and I'm sorry" he said adding the apology. Still keeping his back to me. I can tell he's not one to apologize. "Look at me and say it" I said. He slowly turned around. Once again deep in thought. He had his lip bitten while still crossing his arms. "I miss you and I'm sorry" he repeated. Just by saying the words he looked like he was about to explode. "Okay" I simply replied uncrossing my arms. "What does that mean?" he questioned with a confused look. "It means we're okay now" I explained. "So you don't hate me?" he asked with his eye brows raised. "I'll always hate you to an extent, but I forgive you" I replied with a slight smile. He smiled back before nudging me a bit for the comment. 

What he didn't know was that I was serious. I think I always will hate him to an extent for what he did. He toyed with my emotions purposely. But what's wrong with friends? Yeah it hurts, but it hurts more to not talk to him. He became a routine. Where I'd joke with him, hit him, but scold him for getting into fights. But as much as I want to lose feelings for him... I can't. So I'm at this point where I'm actually toying with my emotions to an extent. But I'll deal with the consequences later. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hiii everyone. i hope once again everyone is healthy and happy. ~~