"i want to stay like this"

Waking up I feel something shaking me repeatedly. Opening my eyes I see Jisung with wide eyes as he pointed towards my bedroom door. "Kaya are you up yet?!" I hear my dads voice asks through the door. Holy shit. Holy Shit. Holy Shit. "Don't you have work this morning?" I hear my dad question again. Hopping out of bed I'm once again met with Jisung urgent expression. I point towards my closet as he quickly ran and shut the door behind him. "I'm up now!" I finally reply to my dad as I swing the door open a little too quickly. "Don't you have work this morning?" my dad questions again as he glanced past my shoulder. "No I asked off for last night and today" I explain secretly catching my breath. "Ah- Okay! Well I'm off to work. Love you" my dad says before taking a quick sip from his water bottle. "Okay, love you too and be safe" I say waving him off. 

"You can come out now!" I yell as the front door clicked shut from my dad. Slowly Jisung creeped out my closet while looking around. I couldn't help but giggle to his appearance. He had a bad case of bed head, the dark circles from last night hadn't faded, and he still looked sleepy as ever. "That's probably the scariest thing I've ever been through" Jisung said holding his chest as if he was having a heart attack. "Are you serious? This is the scariest thing you've ever experienced?" I question with an eye brow raised. The sleepy boy fell upon my bed as he looked up to me with an undecided expression. "Okay not the scariest..not by a long shot. But definitely freaked me out when I woke up to your dad voice as he repeatedly knocked on the door" Jisung explained. "I thought you were just going to stay until I fell asleep?" I question laying back on the bed next to him. "You see... I ended up falling asleep as well" he replied chuckling. "So much for protecting me" I joked giggling. Although he had sleep written all over his face, he acted restless as he sat up. Looking up to him he looked back down to me. His hand coming up as he began to trace the features on my face which caused me to giggle to his light touch. "You have chubby cheeks when you wake up" Jisung suddenly says as he poked the side of my face lightly. "And you have bed head" I replied moving my hand to ruffle his hair slightly. Jisung smiled fondly before laying back down, and attach his arms around me. Leaning myself against him he placed his chin above my head. "I want to stay like this" he said relaxing his muscles. "Because it's comfortable?" I question resting my eyes upon the sunlight flickering through the windows. It was beautiful morning, and the feeling of Jisung next to me was nice. "Yes, but also because it's peaceful. Right here and right now I'm not worrying about anything... even when I should. That's why I didn't leave last night. I kept telling myself just a little longer... That I would leave in another 5 minutes, but then I fell asleep" Jisung explained. Turning around I face the boy who just said those sweet words. I'm met with him looking down at me. He stared until looking away shyly. "Are you embarrassed?" I question giggling a bit. It caused him to sit up once more, but looking away. Reaching my hand upon his cheek I turn his head to look at me again. "Don't be. I'm happy to be in your arms" I replied. Jisung started staring at my eyes and then down to my lips repeatedly. Not saying anything, he slowly leans his head down until our faces were inches away from each other. I could feel his breath falling upon my face before finally leaning in fully to press his lips upon mine. Almost immediately my lips responded and so did the butterflies in my stomach. Jisung pulling away a couple inches causing me to open my eyes and be met with his. He had a soft smile as he stared before leaning down again to attach his lips to mine. This time filled with something more than just a simple peck as we started moving in a rhythm. Jisung held one hand above me to support him self and his other to hold the side of my cheek. Is this really happening right now? He wasn't my first kiss, but it had been a while since I had. The last time being when I went to a summer camp years ago to make friends, and a boy and I got stuck with in spin the bottle. Wrapping my arms around him I brought him closer and I could've swore I felt him smile in between the kiss. Almost causing me to jump we heard a phone begin to go off. Jisung pulling away to grab his phone from the dresser and hold it up against his face. "Chenle this better be important or I swear-" he began in a little annoyed tone. Staring up at Jisung's figure I begin feeling small as I realized what I just did. "Okay we'll be over soon" Jisung said to the phone after listening for bit. Hanging up the phone and placing it in his pocket he looks down at me smiling slightly. "They have the guest book, so we're going over to my place to talk about stuff" he stated while stepping off the bed. "Your place?" I question as I followed getting up. "Yep, and also..." Jisung said before kissing me suddenly and pulling away. "we'll finish this later" he saying smirking at me. What have I gotten myself into? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hiii i know this a short chapter, but you could say it was vErY iNterStiNG lmao. but sorry for the lack of content i have school stuff but don't worry i aint gone that quick. but stay safe, and be healthy! bye~~~~~