"nice meeting you"

Taehyun: I've asked around and I haven't been able to find anything. I'm really sorry Kaya, but I'll keep my ears open still in case anything. Let me know if you need anything. 

I don't know why but I keep looking at this message. It was sent a day ago, but anytime I'm stuck on my phone I reopen that message just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Am I supposed to just forget about unknown completely and act like none of this ever happened? Is that just life? "God Kaya I'm going to kill you if I see you gawking at that same screen for the hundredth time" Carmen says. Looking up from the screen I'm met with an agitated expression upon her face. "I'm sorry, I really am" I reply before groaning in frustration. "You know even though you keep looking at it, nothings going to change" she says in a calmer tone. "I know, but I've been looking at all day just trying to see if I missed anything" I said before shoving my phone in my pocket. "Why is it every time we see you guys, you have glum faces?" Jisung asks suddenly approaching us. Jisung and I really haven't talked about everything that happened a couple days ago. I mean of course we talked and joked around, but I mean there hasn't been much between us since. And yes he was been touchy here and there with me, but nothing extreme. As that thought came to my mind his arm landed around my shoulder. "Are you guys just stalking for us in the halls are something?" Carmen questions back as Chenle was to her side as well. I wouldn't say Jisung's touch now came a costumed as it still made my heart race, but it became a little more comfortable. "When the bell rings for dismissal we just happen to see you guys" Jisung says with a smirk as his lips. When staring up to him he looks back at me before off towards the hallway. "Yeah sure, by the way did any of you get sun burnt from the beach?" Carmen asks as she scratched her shoulder lightly. "Yeah, my back is little pink and I'm worried I'll start to peal" Chenle says shuddering to his own words. "Better watch out, Renjun will think you're a lizard or alien" Jisung teases which Chenle roles his eyes. "What?" I question with a chuckle. "Renjun believes in aliens, and I'm honestly surprised he didn't bring up considering we stared at the stars for so long" Chenle says laughing. "Watch your words or Kaya might go on a rant about conspiracy theories" Carmen states with a roll of her eyes. Myself immediately taking offense. "Shut up. You believe in that stuff?" Jisung asks looking down at me. "How could you not?!" I asked back in shock. I can't lie, during some free time I watch conspiracy videos. And after watching so many, you tend to find logic. Sometimes... As we walked out the doors of the school I was still met my Jisung's expression of a smirk. "I think you're the alien" he states pinching my side which causes me to bump closer to him. "Stop!" I say with a squeal as he found my ticklish spot. But of course the idiot didn't as he kept pinching at both my sides. "I can't breathe!" I say giggling repeatedly. "Jisung!" a voice shrieked from a far. Both Jisung and I paused as when we looked down the campus entrance a girl was running towards him. 

The girl continued jogging down the path before wrapping her arms around Jisung

What just happened? 

Carmen returned a confused expression with a dash of shock towards me. "What are you doing here?" Jisung asks wrapping one of his arms around her. From his voice I couldn't tell if he was confused or happy. But all I knew was a part of me felt weird watching Jisung hug another girl. Kaya calm down... I mean to be fair the most he told you was he cared about you, and you never set boundaries. "Jackson's party is coming up this weekend and nobody wanted to come to represent us, but I knew you were here so I offered!" the girl said an excited tone. Looking at Chenle he didn't have much of a reaction of the girl, but it didn't look like he wanted to stick around either. But my attention was soon brought back to girl not only due to drop dead looks, but her eyes looking right at me. "Who are you guys?" she asks glancing at me and Carmen quickly. She had slight falter of confusion when asking, and her expression matched it. "Yuna this Kaya and Carmen. Kaya and Carmen this is Yuna" Jisung said looking to both of us. Yuna was definitely pretty familiar with Jisung as she kept a nice grip upon his arm. "Oh you guys just know each other from school?" Yuna asks with her eye brows raised. The tone didn't have a ring of friendliness but more snobby in a way. "I mean we are leaving a high school" Carmen states. I could hear a snicker leave Chenle's lips. "And of course you know Chenle" Jisung says changing the subject. When glancing towards Jisung he almost looked awkward with the situation. Not just towards Yuna, but towards everything. "Of course! How could I forget you" she says with a smile. "But I think Carmen and I are going to get some food, so we'll see you later. Nice meeting you Yuna" I say waving to them before gripping Carmen's forearm. From Carmen's face I could tell she was holding something in. "Nice meeting you two as well" we hear Yuna call out before turning the corner.