the truth comes out

Glancing around the room I tried to find any sign of someone even remotely the same to the message. "Kaya let's go" Jisung said grabbing my wrist. His words brought me back to him and Taehyun in front of me. "How is that going to help?" Taehyun asks gripping my other wrist. Holy shit. "Who ever this person is...is not a friend. I'm trying to get her out of the place this person is in" Jisung replies staring at him. Taehyun was quiet as he released his grip from my wrist. "Take her home, and see if there is any signs of someone following" he finally says. "Stay safe Kaya and check in with me" Taehyun adds before walking away to his group of friends. Almost immediately Jisung was leading me past people until we were stopped by none of other. "Jisung where are you going?" Yuna asks. She looks gorgeous. Although it was only a simple black dress it made her look stunning. "We're leaving" he simply responds, but Yuna didn't seem to understand. "I'm coming too then" she says. "No, you can't" he replies as I could tell his temper was rising. "Whats going on?" Renjun suddenly asks as him and Chenle approach us. "Unknown just texted Kaya, he's here. I'm getting her out of here" Jisung responded. As much as I tried keeping my full attention on the conversation, my eyes kept looking around. Still for any sign of unknown. I saw Taehyun walking around with Soobin as if they were observing. "We'll keep an eye out, and we'll get the guest list at the end of the night" Renjun replied nodding to us. Jisung started walking again, but once again stopped by Yuna. "What's going on?" she asked in annoyance. At this point I'm willing to run out this place on my own. "Yuna this doesn't concern you" he replies. "Jisung whats going on with you lately? You attend school and I have to practically drag you out. And not to mention this girl" Yuna says looking at me. What the hell does she mean by that? "Seriously! What happened to the Jisung that broke hearts and always kept me first? Like why do even care about this girl so much? I've known you longer! And not to mention she's not even in a gang!" Yuna rants. A GANG?! "Yuna get the fuck out of town. I'm done with your shit" Jisung says angrily. I don't think I've even seen him so mad. He didn't hesitate after to grip my wrist harder and practically drag me out the building. 

The whole car ride was silent. Mainly I was too scared. My mind was as well clouded with thoughts. Gang? Is Yuna in a gang? Is Jisung in a gang? I wanted to question, but from the sight of Jisung gripping the steering wheel hard... I changed my mind. Walking into the dark apartment I flip on the lights before looking back at Jisung. He looked deep in thought with his hands in his pockets. "What did she mean about a gang?" I question still looking at him. "I don't want to talk about it" he replied not even looking at me. Doesn't want to talk about it? "No tell me. I'm done hearing bits and pieces of information that leads to something before people shut me down. I'm done basically playing dumb. I'm not stupid I know somethings going on. So tell me" I said in a stern tone. I felt irritated that once again he was hiding things right in front of me. Jisung hesitated before finally looking up to me. The boy slightly chuckled before crossing his arms. "Alright fine. You wanna know why all those people were there tonight? They're gangs" Jisung says. All of them were gangs?! "And that makes you...?" I question tilting my head. "Apart of a gang! I thought you said you were done acting stupid" he said. "Stop getting mad at me when I haven't done anything wrong!" I reply raising my voice. "That's exactly it! Your innocent. You wouldn't understand this stuff" Jisung scoffed. "Oh shut up! You act like it's some secret club. You're part of a gang, big whoop. As if I tried to ignore every fucking sign in front of me. I'm just surprised it's true" I said. "Then why are you pestering me over this?!" he asks yelling at me. "I'm not pestering you! I asked a simple question and you got mad!" I yell back. "Yeah I'm mad. This wasn't the way I wanted you to find out!" Jisung said throwing his hands up in the air angrily. "Then how did you want me to find out? I bet you would've never told me. None of you would have" I said lowering my tone before crossing my arms. "Of course none of us wanted to tell you. Do you think this is something we just say to everyone? Of course not. And not to mention how this involves you now. That's why I never wanted you at the event tonight, because gangs officially know your name!" Jisung says ending with frustration. I stayed quiet as I didn't know what to say. 

Stepping out of my room I walked to meet Jisung in the kitchen. He sat at the counter looking down at his glass of water before looking up to me. "Why are you looking at me like that?" he questions. "You look tired" I respond. "So do you" he said chuckling a bit. "Because I'm not wearing make up you idiot" I replied crossing my arms. Considering after our argument we sat in silence for about 5 minutes and then I decided to wash my face and change out of my dress. "You still look cute" he said smiling slightly as at me. "Very funny, don't think I've forgotten about our argument" I replied squinting my eyes at him. "Oh come on lets just make up now. I yell at you, you yell at me. It's our dynamic. You tell me when I'm being an asshole and I tell you when you're being a bitch. It works" he says shrugging. "I'm gone for 15 minutes and all the sudden you have a change of heart?" I question raising my eye brows. "Well I thought about it. This really isn't your fault, but rather Yuna's. If she would've never threw a fit then this would've never came up" Jisung explained. "So you're saying you wish I didn't know you were apart of a gang?" I question. "Yes and No. I want you to stay safe and considering Unknown is back...I'm not doing a good job. But on the other hand I want to tell you. Everyone wants to be honest with you, but considering you're the sheriffs daughter, we didn't know how'd you handle it" Jisung explains. I scoff to his explanation. "Trust me if I was one to tell my dad stuff... you're ass would've been reported already" I said. "True" Jisung replied chuckling. "But you have been keeping me safe, so you are doing a good job" I added looking at him. He still looks handsome even with dark circles beginning to form. "I am sorry about abandoning you this week" Jisung suddenly said. "Sorry for being insecure" I replied with my eyes shooting towards the ground. "Don't worry. If anyone was being insecure this week it was Yuna" Jisung said chuckling a bit. "So now you're admitting it?" I question while looking back at up to him. He looked like he was holding it in as denial. "Yes I am. At first I just thought she missed me. But I'm not gonna lie... I think she might have a thing for me" he says now laughing. It was contagious. His laughter. And his smile. 

"What am I 5? You're tucking me in like I'm a child" I say laughing as Jisung stood over to my side. "Oh shut up, I'm just making sure you get to bed alright" he replies laughing. "It's my own house! Am I going to get lost or something?" I ask in histarics. "You never know... maybe Unknown is here" he says teasing me. As much as I wish I could return his smile I couldn't. It freaked me out. "Stop! That's scary" I say gripping my covers and looking away from Jisung. "I'm kidding! Seriously I'm kidding! Don't worry you're safe" he says poking me a bit before I finally looked at him again. "You can't leave me now" I groan in annoyance. He chuckled to the pout upon my face. "Are you serious?" he asks smiling. "Yes! You freaked me out and now I'm scared since nobody is home" I reply. "What am I supposed to do?" he asks tilting his head at me. "Come lay down. Just until I fall asleep" I say sitting up a bit. Jisung rolled his eyes, but his expression flickered with a smile. Throwing his shoes off he slid in on the other side of the bed under the covers. Scooching closer to him I wrap my arms around his torso. "Why the hell did you have to pick this shirt? It's annoying" I complained as the studs holding the white upon the black scratched my arms. My comment causing Jisung to sit and begin to lift the shirt. "Oh my god don't take off your shirt!" I say turning my back. "Calm down I have an under shirt" he says laughing. Switching off the lights in the room I return my grasp upon his torso, causing the lanky boy to wrap his own arms around me in return. "What's going to happen with unknown?" I question as the dark room was only there to fill the silence. "I don't know, but I do know... I'll keep you safe. I promise" Jisung said resting his head right beside me. "And what's going to happen with you and Yuna?" I question. Jisung sighed before beginning to rub my back lightly. "Yuna has been a friend for years, but she's becoming cocky and reckless. Whether it's with friendships or work... for her own safety in both she better quit it" he replied. "Since we're pretty much playing 21 questions... What's your thoughts about me being in a gang?" Jisung asks. "I'm not shocked as it explains so much. But as much as I know you've done bad things... you've done good things. You're not evil, or crazy... Nothing has changed for you" I reply. "And what about Taehyun?" he questions. "Taehyun didn't tell me for the same reasons as you. But I know he's not evil either. This all explains why you guys don't like each other, but know so much about each other" I say chuckling. "Last thing... even through this, you're still my girl?" Jisung asks. "Always" I reply which he held me tighter in return. 

"Good night Kaya" he says holding me close. "Good night Jisung" I reply holding him closer in return. I feel safe.