"and what if i do?"

"So what are you going to do?" Carmen asked. I finished putting in an order and glanced over to her. She had a notebook sitting in front of her, as she sat at the counter of the diner. "No idea. Like I said, Taehyun would let me know if he found out anything from the fancy guys that work with his dad" I replied. Carmen glanced at her notebook and back to me. "What if unknown texts you again?" she questions with her eye brows raised. Carmen could tell I wasn't too pleased with such a shaking idea. "Let's deal with that when we get to it" I said. Suddenly the kitchen bell rang and I noticed there was food waiting to be served. 

"Alright and here's your Philly cheese steak" I say as I set the greasy plate on the table. The middle aged man just nodded as he held his silver ware in his hand. When returning back to Carmen at the counter, I was met with a disgusted face. "What's with the sour look?" I questioned while giving a confused expression. "Well not only do I think that sandwich was over whelmed with grease, I saw a familiar figure exit a car" she explained looking towards the front door. When I glanced over I saw Jisung entering with Jaemin and Jeno. What are they doing here? Carmen didn't let up on the sour face even when staring directly at Jeno. Before I could seat them the new girl Rachel got to them first. Damn it. "Hi, just 3?" she asked, as I glanced at the situation. "Actually we were wondering if we could sit at the counter, Kaya is usually our waitress" Jisung spoke up. The tone almost came out as a demand, which I could tell it took Rachel a little back. "Um- Rachel I'm so sorry for him. I'll take them and you can have the next two" I say gathering all of there attention. Rachel had an understanding look and nodded. Thank god. I swear I'm going to kill you Jisung. "Do you not know manners?" I question him in an annoying tone. He seemed almost amused with my attitude. "Don't you guys teach him manners?" I then question Jaemin and Jeno considering Jisung didn't answer me. "I mean we are used to having you as our waitress" Jaemin replied. Is he trying to rationalize his actions? "And Jeno is just a dickhead so Jisung's actions don't surprise me" Carmen stated lowly. If you weren't paying attention you could miss it. "Excuse me?" Jeno asked with wide eyes. He definitely heard that. "Calm it down you two" Jaemin said as he sat in between the two enemies. "No she started it" Jeno replied giving Carmen a condescending look. "No I did not!" Carmen argued. 

As Jaemin tackled world war 3 beside him, I couldn't help but notice Jisung staring at me. 

He didn't have a glare, or even emotion within it

He didn't have a glare, or even emotion within it. Just his eyes on me. 

"You know it's rude to stare" I state beginning to stand right in front of him. His face formed a light smirk, but continued to hold eye contact. "I wasn't staring, I was just studying you" he replied. I tilted my head. "You know, I'm starting to think you use that as an excuse to look at me" I reply jokingly. "And what if I do?" he asked raising one of his eye brows slightly. Wait- I was joking. This dude needs to stop playing with me. "Alright what can I get you guys to eat?" I ask trying to not only change the subject from Jisung, but also finally break up Jeno and Carmen's argument. "Coke for me, Sprite for Jeno, and Dr. Pepper for Jisung. And hamburgers as always" Jaemin states, while looking a little relieved to get a break from the people beside him. 

"Kaya not only needing a meal, but I heard you met with Taehyun on the whole unknown issue. I wanted to know if you found anything out?" Jaemin asked as he finished up his meal. "We talked about everything and he has no clue who this person was. And when I mentioned how Chenle couldn't track unknown, he looked pretty stunned. But he said he would look into his fathers friends who work with loans, as he's wondering if Ron owed something" I explained cleaning up some of the napkins they were done with. "Alright. Let me know on how that goes, because I'm tempted into contacting Haechan" he replies before taking a sip of his soda. "Haechan?" I questioned as I never heard the name before. Both Jeno and Jisung perked up for the name. "Yeah he came in with us the first night we ever came here. He was the one with light silver hair, and tanned skin. That night was actually our last night before he had to help some friends up state" he explained. The first night they came in? That's right! There was 6 of them. The way my mind remembered that was due to the scarring moment I forgot the menus. But Haechan was quiet that night, but seemed pretty chatty when I wasn't there. "But why would you contact him?" I asked in curiosity. "Well like I said he went to help some friends upstate. And those friends, are our friends as well. So I would contact to see if he knew anything, or anyone else" Jaemin replied. "You guys are like one big family then?" Carmen suddenly asked. "Yeah pretty much. We have friends all over the place, but we are like a family" Jeno added. "Am I crazy or did Jeno and Carmen talk and not argue for the first time" Jisung said in a fake surprised tone. While the rest of us chuckled to his comment, Jeno and Carmen didn't seem impressed. 

"Then I'll let you know when I find out" I stated while beginning to clean the pates off the counter. 

One big family? And all over? I mean of course they really aren't genetically family, but they have to be pretty close if they're all over the place. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~