papers and butterflies

Passing homes upon an unfamiliar neighborhood, I began to wonder how much money Jisung made while being in a gang. The area isn't up to the standards up Taehyun's, but I still considered it rich. Approaching a modern sleek home I couldn't help but notice the green grass. It reminded me of my home town of when we used to own a house. I would lay in the grass staring up at the sky watching the clouds as my mom would bring me food and join me. "If I would've known you can get this rich being in a gang... I wish I would've joined one" I joke as Jisung pulled the car to  stop. He chuckled to my comment before turning off the ignition. The house had clean lines with the accents of white, grey, and dark wood. "You think this is nice, imagine if you could see our head quarters" Jisung replies as he looks as me. "How nice is it?" I question tilting my head. "Head quarters makes this house look cheap" he replies raising his eyebrows. Head quarters. That must be where the rest of the gang is located. "Who owns head quarters?" I question. "The guy who saved me, Taeyong" he explains. The name reminded me of our talk as we walked upon the beach during sunset. "That's cool that the boss you could say saved you" I replied which Jisung just shrugged his shoulders. "He's saved a lot of people, but you could say he personally saved me. Most people are brung in from members apart of the gang and Taeyong approves them. But he himself found me" Jisung explained as he had an paced out expression. I felt sorry Jisung, which he probably didn't want to hear. From how he describes the past, it sounds like he had no one. Maybe other than Yuna until Taeyong. 

"I swear if you don't shut up I'm going to slap you" we hear a voice echo through modern home while walking in. Immediately being greeted by a windows plastered upon the back walls which led out to a patio. The view was breath taking as it allowed you to see the city. "What's going on?" Jisung called through the house before grabbing my hand and leading me around. Soon walking into the kitchen we saw Jeno eyeing Chenle as he the younger boy silently chuckled. "He won't stop messing with me while I'm getting a snack" Jeno explains as he held a bag of chips in his hands. "I was just joking around. Jeno is just no fun" Chenle replies which causes the boy to hold up his fist as a threat. "Chill it. Chenle stop being annoying... you know Jeno can't take a joke" Jisung says starting off serious before laughing with Chenle. Causing Jeno to huff with annoyance before Jaemin entered the room. "Ah- Kaya! You guys are finally here" Jaemin states before giving me a side hug. "Yeah, finally" Renjun suddenly retorts as he enters the kitchen as well. "Sorry, Kaya and I were-" Jisung starts, but I quick to pinch his side to shut him up. "Were going to grab breakfast, but ran out of time" I state trying to continue Jisung's words. I knew he was going to bring up our make out sesh, which I knew wasn't the time or place. "Whatever let's just talk about things and get out of the way" Renjun says as he all gather around the counter. 

"First, Kaya we're going to try and track the phone one last time just see if there's anything different within the coding" Jaemin states in which I take my phone and glance for a quick moment. "And while it's being worked on by Chenle, you're going to look through the names of the guest lists and high light any of them if you know any of them" Jeno adds. This is probably going to take a while considering Taehyun practically took me around to everyone. "While you're looking Jeno and I will be researching everyone, and look deep into the people you know" Jaemin adds. "Any questions?" Renjun asks with his eyebrows raised. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flipping through papers I look upon names and photos of individuals as I recall the night. I remember him. I thought to myself as I glanced upon the photo of a man Taehyun had introduced me too. It wasn't to surprising though. I'm good at recognizing faces, which made me feel bad as Jeno and Jaemin would have to research a lot of people. "This is so boring" Jisung sighs as he shoves a pillow into his face. When Jisung offered to work in his room I was pretty skeptical, but still agreed since I could get some peace and quiet. But it wasn't working out that way. "You're not even doing anything" I retort while keeping my eyes upon the papers. "Exactly" he replies. Jisung's room was pretty big as it had higher ceilings than most, but kept most things low.  It matched his style of laid back with a with accents of the pieces of his liking. "You could go help one of the other guys" I offer finally glancing back to him. He was staring up at the white ceilings while laying flat on the bed. "No, then I'll actually have to work" he replies in a groan. The complaint causing a chuckle to slide past my lips. "Do you not understand there are more important matters than your boredom" I say holding up the papers hoping he'd get the hint, but instead Jisung crossed his arms. "I mean I think there's something more important waiting for us..." he says before looking away innocently. We'll finish this later. Those words came back to my mind from this morning. "Nope, I need to finish this" I replied. My words causing Jisung to immediately move across the bed to wrap his arms around my waist. It felt as if he was toddler as I was still sitting upright. "Come on, just a 10 minute break" he says. Looking down upon his figure he had a smile that was hard to resist.