Part 1 Prologue

((Amelia's Age: 5))

Amelia stared at Abby with her emerald eyes, laughing. She had shoved her own face into the cake, grtting frosting in her hair and up her nose. "Wh-where's Foxy?," Abby asked, laughing so hard her face was as red as a tomato. Just then, Foxy came out of the Pirate Cove, laughing his pirate laugh. "I hear there's a birthday girl in the dining room," he chuckled, waving his hooked hand around. "Ye better get to the Pirate Cove for yer birthday surprise, or else ye'll be walking the plank."

Abby smiled and clapped her hands hard, turning to stare at Amelia. "It's Foxy," she laughed, smiling wider. Jumping up from her seat, she ran off to the Pirate Cove, Foxy following close behind. Slowly, Amelia got up from her seat, her brown and red hair bouncing behind her, following everyone to the Cove. As she neared closer, she saw people running away, screaming at the top of their lungs.

Confused, Amelia kept walking on, finally entering the Pirate Cove. Staring inside, she watched in horror as Abby's legs hanged down from Foxy's mouth, blood trailing down them as he chomped down more until nothing was left. Licking his lips, Foxy stared at Amelia. Amelia tensed up, too scared to move. Foxy smirked, turning away and pulling the blue curtains of the Cove closed, trapping himself inside.