His Name

Ella POV

I am stuck in class learning about formulas I'm supposed to use to solve all the equations on our worksheet. Calculus with Mr. Burns was boring as hell. While Mr. Burns was in the middle of talking, I felt a pencil stab me in the back. I turned around in my seat, looking straight into forest green eyes. The brown-haired boy shook his head with a smile on his face and pointed the kid next to him. The boy looked just like him, except his hair was a lighter brown, and his skin was paler, and he wasn't as attractive.

"Hi, my name is Carter. Aren't you a little too young to be in a college course class?" He smirked in a fake accent.

I hated being judged and or mocked in any way. I turned to him and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Aren't you a little too dumb to be in a college course class," I said in my sweet country accent? Burn.

Carter's smirk turned into a full-blown smile. I turned my head and looked at the brown-haired boy. He had an amused smile placed on his pretty face. God, was he ever so handsome.

"May I ask you what your name is?"

"Levi."

"Well, you already know my name." I giggled and turned around to listen to what our teacher was saying.

Class ended faster than I thought. I went through all my morning classes in a breeze, and I also succeeded in keeping to myself. Thankfully none of my other teachers had me introduce myself, which made my life much easier. The cafeteria was busy, and people were everywhere. The school had an indoor cafeteria filled with tables, and then there was the schoolyard which was a bunch of grass outside the cafeteria where you could sit if you pleased.

The cafeteria was filled, and students were either gossiping or wrestling with one another. Not my cup of tea.

The yard had several trees including a Jacaranda tree. Barely anyone was in the yard, so being my antisocial self, I plopped myself down in front of the tree and let my backrest on the smooth trunk. It was nice outside today. It wasn't too hot or too cold; it was perfect.

I went through my backpack in search of my Chromebook. The school provided everyone with their laptop to do homework on. I opened it up, logging in, and opened a new tab. As I tap the search key, I typed in available jobs in the Evercrest area. Only six positions came up, and I was only qualified for one, a waitress at the local diner in town. Seizing the opportunity, I emailed them my application and resume and prayed they would email me back.

Once I had finished, the bell had rung. My next class was home EC. Home EC was an okay class. All we did was learn about how to do our future taxes. Which I already knew because my uncle refuses to do them. My last class of the day was college English. I walked into the class finding the classroom filled with couches, beanbags, and armchairs. There was even an ottoman. My new teacher's name was Mrs. Shirley.

She was short like me with wild red hair. She made me think of the teacher from the magic school bus. After entering, I sat down on one of the empty armchair's waiting for our class to begin. Right as everyone settled in, Levi entered the class. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Oh my gosh, was I drooling good? Could I be any more pathetic? Before I looked away, he saw me and just smirked. Ughhh, could he be any more infuriating?

Hi guys, thanks for reading!! I wanted to put a face to Levi. Please give me any feedback you have. Sorry, this chapter was a bit dull, but I just wanted to add the scene!!😘😀😊