Growling

Hey readers I just wanted to say thank you for reading my book so far!!! I hope you guys like it and continue to read 💖 please vote or leave a comment.
xoxo-Lillian 😘🙏💝

Levi POV

"You're mine," she whispered

My wolf howled in pride. She wants me. I look into her blue eyes; she's so beautiful. She had her long hair down. It was full of waves; she looked gorgeous.

I was going to marry this woman. We are going to mate and have our pups together and grow old together. I could see it all. She was young, but I can wait. I'd wait forever just for her.

All of a sudden, her eyes got wide as she let out a gasp.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I don't know what just came over me? Did you need help with something?"

My chest deflated at her words, and my pride was pretty much thrown out the window. She doesn't know what I am; she must think I'm a creep walking up to her.

"Mark her; then she will love us!"

Do you realize how dumb you are? We can mark her in the middle of the hallway!

I want mate! Cody growled.

I needed to come up with something to say. I need her near me. What if I scare her and she doesn't want me?

"I uh wanted to ask you out? Uh, yea, ask you out" oh boy, was I in trouble. I must look like a complete goon.

Ella

He was so cute he looked completely flustered with what he was saying. I couldn't believe he was asking me out. I wanted to reach up and grab his blushing face and kiss him. Too bad I'm too short.

Looking him in the eyes, I decided. For once in my life, I knew Dan wasn't going to be there watching over me. I was free to make friends and fall in love. I could love Levi, and maybe I somewhat already did.

Looking up, I smiled and said what I've always wanted to say.

"Yes"

"You want to go? Yes!" Levi's smile was enchanting. He started to blush even more, which in return made me also blush. An undeniable urge to hug him cane over by, and I took a step forward and hugged him. His strong arms wrapped around me my entire body shivered in pleasure. I felt secure, and yet he held me in his arms so gently as if I was the most fragile piece of glass. I've never been held like this or not that I've remembered. I knew I made the right decision.

I didn't want to leave his grasp. I just yearned to be in his arms. He didn't let go of me even when I pulled away from him; he kept his hands on my hips. His eyes shined with something I couldn't yet identify; it was of want and need, but something else lingered there, and for some reason, it drew me to him even more.

He walked us to class, where we sat in our seats with him behind me. Carter has entered the classroom a little while afterward. He smiled at me and gave me a signature player wink. At that moment, I heard Levi growl. Like an actual growl.

Carter's face became ashen, and his eyes widened as they turned to me. I turned in my seat to get a better view of Levi; he and carter were weirdly looking at each other. It was as if they were talking to scooter without saying a word; it was freaking weird. With that, I turned away and faced the front, waiting for the class to start.