Time for School

Hey you guys so His Only Mate has made it to over 900 readers!!!! Thank you for all the support and love 💕

Ella POV

It's been a month since the battle. Ethan was killed after he had shot Levi. Carter had found him andas he was ordered he killed Ethan within seconds.

Levi hasn't woken up for a month now he lays in our bed with wires and tubes connected to him. The doctors claimed his coma is his body's way of healing itself but the sad fact is he's completely healed just hasn't woken up.

The first time I saw him it broke my heart. He looked so helpless, his face was pale and his wounds were bandaged. I haven't let Adaline visit him. Levi wouldn't want her to see him so broken. I feel so bad by not allowing her to see him but I'm scared about the questions it may bring.

Carter and I have been doing all the paperwork for the pack. Jane has informed the pack on Levi's health the fact that he hasn't woken up has scared us all. Werewolf's heal faster than others. The doctors said he should be in a coma for a week not a month and yet here we are.

After two weeks of him being in the hospital I had him moved to our bedroom. Theirs a nurse who comes every three hours to check on his vitals.

Every night I read to him the books I've found in his office. He had a little library full of the books he loved some where classics and others were more modern. I had chosen Fahrenheit 451.
After reading four chapters I set the book down and turned to look at the man I loved his brown hair was disheveled and greasy from his lack of showering and his facial hair was growing in. Although in my eyes he's still as gorgeous as the day I laid eyes on him.

I padded my way to the restroom grabbing a towel and took a shower. I had decided to finally go back to school tomorrow . I finished washing my hair and shaving. When I was completely rinsed of I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my body and my hair.

Looking in the mirror I noticed how skinny I had become. After moving in with Levi I had started to eat everyday and I gained the weight I needed I looked great my hips finally filled out and I looked more like a women. Sadly I hadn't eaten the first week Levi was in the hospital and the second week wasn't much better. Jane has gotten me to eat more these past two weeks but the worry and stress has ruined my appetite.

I walked into our closet and grabbed some pajama shorts and one of Levi's T-shirts. While I was walking towards the bed I put my hair up in a big messy bun. Levi was still asleep I laid down in the extra bed we had brought in for Adaline and wrapped the blankets around me welcoming a dreamless sleep.

I woke up to the nurse three hours later. She left and I once again passed out. I woke up to our alarm. I stood up walking over to our alarm clock to turn up off. Levi was still asleep. I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"Well Levi it's time for school." I said not expecting an answer as I walked away a hand held onto my arm. I turned around slowly to see Levi looking at me with curiosity lurking in his beautiful green eyes.

"Nurse!" I screamed. 

The plump old nurse rushed in and to out all the wires and tubes checking his vitals. I grabbed a cup of water and lifted his head to allow him to take a sip. Once her finished I slowly laid him back down.

"W-what happened?" He said with a raspy voice.

" You've been in a coma for the past month. I'm so glad you're awake. I've missed you so much." I cried. Leaning down and kissing him on the lips. Levi deepened the kiss once we pulled away we were both breathing heavily.

Levi tried to stand up and nearly fell down I grabbed onto him helping him up. We walked into the bathroom.

"I want to take a shower" he mumbled I knew he wanted to be alone but in the state he was in he couldn't take one without falling down. I put the lid to the toilet seat down having him sit on it as stripped my clothes off. Levi's eyes had gotten wide.

"Okay let's take a shower." I said he slowly got up to his feet with my help as I helped him undress. We walked into the large shower I had Levi sit on the shower bench as I washed his hair and his arms and legs. Although I'm other scenarios this may seem sexual it wasn't it was just a job the had to be done. Helping him stand his body was washed off by the spray of the shower head. Turning the water off I helped him sit back on the bench. I wrapped a towel around myself and placed another towel on our bed. Walking back in with Levi I set him down on the towel while handing him another one. As he dried off I picked out an outfit for both of us I settled on some black basketball shorts and a black T-shirt for Levi also grabbing him some boxers. I chose a sundress and grabbed myself some underwear as well I walked into the main bedroom and handed him his clothes. Levi was already getting his strength back werewolf healing.

I got dressed as well and once we were done I held his hand as we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Jane and Tom saw Levi first and rushed over to him hugging him and asking him if he was okay if he was still hurt wich he told them he was fine and just needed to get his strength back. Addy screamed as she ran to him. I picked her up and Levi kissed her on the head. Screw school. Everyone was happy as we spent the rest of the day with Levi watching movies.

Sorry this chapter is short the next one won't be!!!💖💓💕

I'll try to write tomorrow but school has been a little hectic!!!

Thanks again for reading I hope all of you are having a great day!!!😊

Also tell me what you all have been doing in quarantine? What shows should I be binge watching?😂💖💝

XOXO- Lillian Dero