Whipped

Levi POV

Mr. Burns was going on about god knows what during his lecture, but all I was focused on was Ella. She smelled terrific; her strawberry scent was intoxicating. My wolf was finally content.

Although I was happy, I was also annoyed. Carter kept trying to mind link to me, but I was ignoring his ass. I could tell he was pissed at me for blocking him; he was fidgeting in his chair.

Ella was writing notes. I peeked over her shoulder to see what she was writing, and in perfect cursive, she was taking her notes. She was so unique and wonderful; all her I's had hearts. Damn, was that cute.

She turns her head, and her eyes came to look into mine; her eyes were so blue I got lost in them. They wear eyes I could look into forever and never complain; then they got very wide in shock as she looked away from me. Why did she turn away? Coming back to earth, I saw Mr. Burns frowning towards me.

He was looking at me, waiting for a response to a question I didn't hear. Looking over to Carter, I unblocked him so he could tell me the question.

"What's the answer for the variable b?"

Looking at the board, I answer the question immediately.

" B is equal to thirteen to the sixth power."

Mr. Burns turned to the board and back to me, nodded in approval, and then finished his lesson. I'm good at school. I should've graduated a while ago, but I wanted to stay with my friends. It's not like I was going to college or anything once I graduate. I take on the complete and full responsibility of Alpha.

I was ready for it, but I still need a Diploma. The bell was supposed to ring in two minutes, packing up my backpack. I got up and stood in front of Ella. Her beautiful eyes once again got large as I somewhat startled her. She grabbed her bag and slowly rose from her desk. As she tried to squeeze past me, I took it as my opportunity to hold her hand. Jolts of pure bliss entered my body through her touch. Her small hands fit perfectly in my large ones.

"Why-y are y-you holding my hand?" She breathed out.

"Because I want to" I smiled down at her.

Her cheeks turned a bright shade of pink. Boy, oh boy, I was whipped; this little lady had me tied around her finger, and I was happy to be there.

Ella

His hand was so warm and large I loved how it engulfed mine perfectly. His hands were soft. The tingles I got from holding onto him were brilliant. Walking out of class, people started to stare at us. So girls glared, and while some smiled at me, encouraging me. I was on cloud nine. Just being with him made me so happy.

I looked up at his handsome face to see him looking back at me with his green eyes. He walked me to my science class, and when I was about to walk away to enter the classroom, he tightened his hold on my hand and pulled me towards him. I land straight into his chest; my entire body lit up with joy. He made me feel so amazing. Looking up to him, he smiled down at me and wrapped his hands around my waist. Leaning down gently, he placed a kiss on my cheek. It was so gentle and sweet it made my face turn as red as a tomato. Turning away, I whispered bye and walked into chemistry.

My morning classes went by pretty quickly. The entire morning my head was spinning. All I could think about was Levi.

I walked toward the jacaranda tree to see Avery standing underneath it, smiling up at me. We waved at each other, and after we set our book bags down, we headed towards the cafeteria. We both got free lunch today was outlets lucky day it was a spicy chicken sandwich, with milk, carrots, and a fruit of choice. I chose another apple finding them more appealing than an orange. Our sandwiches consisted of a large chicken nugget in between hamburger buns.

Although our food may have seemed unappealing, I was lucky today's lunch would keep me full till tomorrow morning. We headed back to the tree and sat down, and finished our food silently.

" what are you doing after school today?" Avery asked as she turned towards me. She had a carrot halfway up to her mouth, waiting for a reply.

" I have a job interview. I'm so excited," I said, smiling back at her.

We continued to talk about everything and nothing. I was so caught up in our conversation I hadn't noticed Levi until he sat down right beside me.

" Hey, what are you doing outside? Nobody's out there?" He asked, concern lacing his voice. I don't understand why he was so worried about me being alone. It was just Avery and me, so technically, we weren't alone. We had each other. I enjoyed being alone; it gave me time to think for myself.

"Avery's with me" I smiled at him, turning to Avery. She waved shyly and immediately looked down.

" Come have lunch with me. It'll be fun; my friends are dying to meet you?" Levi was so cute she was smiling down at me, all excited. I hated to burst his bubble, but I wasn't fond of crowds and meeting new people.

I liked being around Avery; she was sweet, and she was like me; we both weren't in the best situations. I could instantly trust her because we were sadly two of the same.

I turned over to look at Levi and whispered my answer, " No, thank you, I'm fine right here; Avery and I are having fun" I smile at Avery as she smiles back at my response. I had chosen her over a group of kids, and I knew it meant a lot to her.

Levi's face fell into a frown, and as if a light had switched back on, he smiled back at me.

" Then I guess I'll just have to eat here with you." He winked.

Thanks for reading once again 😊🙏 Please vote if you enjoyed👍

Leave a comment on what you thought of the book so far!!!!

😘 XOXO- Lillian Dero