Babies

Ella POV

Like Levi had said, he was still sitting in the corner booth of the diner when my shift was over. I was exhausted, to say the least. I walked over to him, trying to keep my eyes from drooping downward. Levi met me halfway and wrapped me up in a hug. I felt complete bliss standing there in his embrace that before I knew it, I was asleep.

Levi POV

She looked exhausted. I walked up to her and wrapped her in my arms, and I instantly felt her pulse settle and her breathing becomes deep. My sweet angel had fallen asleep in my arms. I lifted her in my arms, told Charlie goodnight, and went to my car. At this point, I was cradling Ellie on my hip. Using my free hand, I opened the car and slowly set her down in the seat.Her face scrunched up when I let her go. Closing her door gently, I went over to my side and buckled both myself and Ella in. Then we were off.

It took about thirty minutes to get home

It took about thirty minutes to get home. I soon arrived at the Packhouse and lifted Ellie once again, and headed inside. The Packhouse was spacious. My parents wanted a lot of kids, but my mom wasn't able to, so they were so happy that they could have me.

I headed upstairs to my room. My room was significant; it had big windows that looked outback towards the forest. When I had turned seventeen, my mom redecorated it, claiming that if a lady was to live with me, it had to be suited for one. My bathroom was utterly glamourized by my mother. She even went so far as to put lady products under one of the sinks, holding underneath it a hairbrush, curling stick thingy, and a hairdryer. What grossed me out was that she put condoms at the bottom of my drawer.Thankfully my room was also on the other side of the house from my parents, who gave us more privacy. I closed the door lightly and headed towards the bed. I gently set my angel down and pulled a blanket on her to keep her warm.

 I gently set my angel down and pulled a blanket on her to keep her warm

I then headed off to take a shower. I walked into the closet, grabbed some sweatpants and a black tee, and headed towards the bathroom.

Ella POV

I felt like I was on a cloud, a very good-smelling cloud. It smelt like Levi, and that's when I decided to shoot my eyes open. I sat up to discover a soft, plush teal blanket draped over me. Looking at my surroundings, I soon realized that I was in the most beautiful room I've ever seen. In front of me were a tiled fireplace and a cabinet which I assumed held a tv. To my right was a couch that sat right against three large windows, which had a beautiful forest view.I stood up from the bed, and my feet landed on a soft carpet. I quietly walked around the room and opened a door that I assumed led to a bathroom or a closet. It was the closet and a large one at that. I looked inside to find one side full of Levis shoes and the other side empty. The closet was made of dark wood cabinets. As I opened one up, I saw all of Levi's pants and his shirts. On the other side of the closet, where his stuff wasn't, there was a round mirror and racks made for shoes and handbags, along with a seat and makeup desk.

 On the other side of the closet, where his stuff wasn't, there was a round mirror and racks made for shoes and handbags, along with a seat and makeup desk

As I turned to walk out, I saw Levi; he was smiling at me, leaning against the closet door frame; his hair was wet. He must have taken a shower.

"Watch a doing in here, babe?" He spoke softly. I smiled back. Not trusting my voice, he walked up to me, put his hands gently on my waist, and leaned forward.

Levi is going to kiss me, my brain screamed. I was so happy I leaned in, and then it happened his lips landed on mine, and my body exploded with joy and pleasure and absolute bliss. His lips were so soft against mine. Levi kisses me gently with so much love and care. As we deepened our kiss, I could feel more emotions reveal themselves, like compassion and need.

"Aww honey, look who Levi brought home" I heard a lady gush as I pulled away from Levi. Who might I say looked annoyed with the woman.

" Mooooom! Really? Now you decide to enter!" Levi wasn't at all happy, but his face was completely red, and he looked cute for being embarrassed.

Before I knew it, I was being pulled out of his hands and then looked at his mother.

" Oh honey, aren't you just the cutest thing on earth. Boy, are you skinny though, well don't worry about that, hun, we'll have to feed you double that way; you guys can make the cutest grandbabies. Oh! I'm so excited to be a grandmother. Oh and dear, you can call me Jane oh wait, no! Call me mom!" She squealed.

" gr- gra- grandbabies. Babies! I'm sixteen! Well, seventeen next Friday, but I'm well I'm not old enough, and I got school?" I stuttered

I look over at Levi, who doesn't even look phased at his mother's mention of babies.

Yay!!! They finally kissed 😘. Okay, so sorry I haven't posted recently I'll try to do another update tomorrow!!! I hope you all are safe and healthy right now😊.

Please vote and comment

XOXO- Lillian Dero 💖💝💓😊