Suffocated

Ella POV

When Jane has said dinner, I had expected it just to be Levi, Jane, Max ( Levi's father), and I. What I wasn't expecting was his entire family and some of his friends.

I was introduced to everyone. Levi's four aunts had nearly suffocated me with their hugs, and his five uncles were nice enough to give me a handshake. His aunts and uncles had children except for one who I heard haven't found his mate. All in all, about eighty people were sitting at ten different tables set up in their backyard. While some of the younger kids were running around in their bathing suits going in the pool.

I had never gone swimming before. Jane had bought me several bathing suits, but I had never thought they would be handy. Levi was smiling at all his family and held my hand the entire time we were together.

I was bombarded by questions about my age, my grades, how many children I wanted, and my family. I told them the truth when it came to my parents that they died I just left out the whole uncle fiasco. His entire family seemed to become saddened by my response. I told them I wasn't sad that I was lucky to find another family. At this, they all smiled and got back to their chatter and banter.

Jane and all her sisters and sister-in-laws made so much food there was everything, including steak, baked potatoes, and cherry cobbler. I was surprised at the amount of food placed all over the counters in a gourmet fashion.

During our meal, Levi had explained to me how Carter was his beta and his delta Ethan. Carter was the same as ever with his sarcasm and jokes with Levi, but Ethan was more reserved; he would laugh but never really make any jokes, and he'd never look at me in the eyes. It was a bit weird, but I just overlooked it. I was new, and everyone is different in their personalities and attitudes.

After dinner, we had said our goodbyes and hugged everyone. I was glad to be around them; I felt included, and I knew I wasn't all alone anymore.

We walked up the stairs and into our bedroom. I walked into the bathroom without a word, took off my makeup, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. As I placed the brush in its cup holder, I saw Levi walk in and put his hands around my waist. I couldn't help but blush as I saw our reflection in the mirror. It was somewhat comical. Our height difference was astounding.

Turning around in his arms, I hugged my giant in response. Levi picked me up and hugged me.

" Hey Ellie, we need to talk." He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head. Most girls would be worried about their boyfriend saying, 'they needed to talk,' but I wasn't. I knew that Levi was my mate, and he couldn't leave me without feeling pain.

Levi gently set me down afterward. He grabbed my hairbrush off the counter and walked me over to the bed. I sat on the end with my legs dangling off the side as Levi sat behind me and started to gently brush through all my tangles.

"So... I just wanted to talk to you about the whole Luna position you're going to have as my mate." He said.

"Okay, well, what am I going to be doing?" I questioned, somewhat worried for his response.

" Well, you will meet the entire pack and be a sort of mother figure. You know, help out when needed may have to help with the pack paperwork. My mom will probably have you cook also?" He said, sounding worried about my response. All in all, it sounded pretty good to me. I liked being around children and helping out, I also loved cooking, and I have always been terrific in school, so I wasn't too worried about paperwork.

"Okay, sounds nice. I can't wait to meet the rest of the pack," I replied confidently.

Levi let out a long sigh. I hadn't even realized that he had been holding in. I turned around on the bed, facing him and putting both my palms up to his face. His eyes shined with adoration and care at this. I smiled and lightly pecked him on his lips; even at the slight and fast kiss, I could still feel the electricity got through my body.

I leaned back, jumped off the bed, and hurried into the closet to grab some pajamas. I settled on a pair of pajama shorts that were plain but had a silk texture and were the color black and wandered off to Levi's side of the closet. After snooping around, I found what I was looking for and grabbed one of his Nike t-shirts. It was grey and had a white logo on it. It was too big on me, landing mid-thigh. I walked out into the bedroom to see Levi lying on the bed in just a pair of boxers. His abs on full display, I just stopped and stared at the Greek god in front of me, not believing my eyes. He was all mine, no one else's. Levi instantly noticed me ogling him.

" Like what you see? Angel." He asked with a smirk.

" Yes. Do you like what you see?" I responded, putting one hand on my hip and the other on my head in a fashion pose.

At this, Levi started laughing until he was gasping for air. I stayed in the pose until he was finished, still waiting for his reply. And once he was done, he started shaking his head, repeating yes about four times, at which I stopped, hopped on the bed, and snuggled into his chest, enjoying this moment and hoping that it would last.

Levi

Ellie had just fallen asleep when Carter's mind linked me.

"Theirs a pup at the border. He came from a neighboring pack he's injured!" Carter said frantically.

"We're coming," I responded.

"Ellie. Wake up. You need to be a Luna now." Ella instantly got up, looking at me, hearing my concern laced in my voice.

"What's wrong," she asked, getting up from the bed.

" I'll tell you on the way, put on some jeans and a T-shirt," I said, walking towards the closet to grab my clothes with her.

Hey you guys!!! Thanks again for reading, and I hope you all enjoy it also, be sure to like and comment your opinions!!!🥰💖💓 I love Taylor Swift, and this music video is to die for.😘💖

XOXO- Lillian Dero