Calculus

Hey guys so I screamed this morning once I saw that this book has reached #41 in Alpha!!!😊💖😝

Ella POV

A week has past since Adaline became part of our family. Levi and his father Max had connections with child services and we were able to adopt without any trouble.

Addy has finally settled down into our house and enjoys her room and her new grandparents. We had found out that a group of rogues had attacked her pack and burned down the entire place. Their were only ten other survivors who we gladly offered to join our pack.

I had finally gone to the counselors office to get my first period changed into a free period. Because of my grades they allowed me to take my first period off and switch my periods around.

Levi wasn't happy with my schedule change and went up to the office to also get his classes changed into all of mine. I was surprised that he ended up in all my classes except my free period. The his counselor was apparently part of our pack and was a willing to change his classes.

Levi's possessiveness has increased greatly. It's kinda cute in a way when we went back to school he growled at every guy who looked my way. Jane said it will continue to increase until he marks me. The thought of the marking process honestly scares me a little.

I woke up to the beginning of the school week. Our alarm went off at 6:30 so Levi is awake for school and it also gives me time to hang out with Addy before I have to go. I have to go to work today so I want spend as much time as I can with her.

Levi's arms were wrapped around me spooning me in our bed. He was a deep sleeper where as I'm a very light sleeper. I tried to get out of his hold unsuccessful might I add. This man is made of steel I swear.

" Babe, it's time to wake up" I cooed in his ear. His eyes slowly opened and he started smiling at me. Leaning in I gave him a kiss surprising him enough to loosen his hold. I unwrapped him from around me and headed to the shower. It took me about ten minutes to bathe and brush my hair and teeth. I walked in the closet to put on my outfit for the day I decided on some blue shorts and a light creamy yellow button up crop top. And to finish the look I chose to wear some brownish beige booties which I'd put on when I'd leave for school.

I walked in to Addy's room to find her fast asleep on her bed laying on her belly

I walked in to Addy's room to find her fast asleep on her bed laying on her belly. She was the cutest thing. Like Levi she was also a very heavy sleeper. Her nightmares have begun to stop she gets them not as often which is a relief. When she was in the hospital she had gotten them often now in our home not so much. I quietly walked over to her bed and sat on the edge and rubbed her back in order to wake her up.

" Hey baby girl, its time to wake up. Do you want some pancakes for breakfast?" I offered at the mention of food Addy sat up instantly her blonde hair was disheveled in her princess nightgown. I lifted her up from the bed and carried her to her restroom. She brushed her teeth as I braided her hair into a French braid. Afterwards we went into her closet to grab her an outfit for today.