CHAPTER 5

INTENSE PLAY

The anticipation was killing Owie. He felt his hand was shaking when Tiffany handed him the sex toy. It was always a fantasy to him to fuck someone's ass, but he knows not every woman was into that kind of sex play. But right now, Tiffany was so eager to experience it with him.

"Lube it first. I am not yet used to play my ass. Ilang beses ko pa lang nagagawa. Someone introduced me to butt play and I liked it. I wanted to experience it again," humihingal na sabi nito. Tingin niya ay katulad din niya ang babae na excited sa kung anong mangyayari.

Sinunod niya ang sinabi nito. He placed an ample amount of lube on the anal beads and Tiffany's ass hole. She waited to what he would do next. Slowly, he inserted the purple toy to her anal opening. He pushed one, two. And every time he does that, her body was twitching, but she was waiting for the next sensation of the bead that was going to be pushed in her anal opening.

Owie pushed another bead. She whimpered when all six anal beads were up her ass. Not that she was in pain, but she was moaning because of the pleasure that it gave her. He could see the string and rounded end dangling outside her anus.

He never imagined that Tiffany would be this wild. He knew that she has a voracious appetite for sex dahil noong steady pa silang dalawa, halos araw-araw sila kung mag-sex. Kahit saan abutan pero hindi niya akalain na may mga ganitong sex play na alam ang dating ka-relasyon. They never did this kind of play before.

Lalong iniangat ni Tiffany ang pang-upo niya. Bahagya pang iginagalaw iyon sa ere at gumagalaw din ang string at hook sa bawat paggalaw nito. At sa tuwing gagalaw ito, lalo lang itong umuungol sa sarap ng nararamdaman.

"Fuck me now, Owie, honey. Fuck me hard while this toy is inside my ass. The sensation is fucking killing me," napapaungol na wika ng babae.

He jerked his hard cock while looking at her rounded ass. He could see her pussy dripping with its own wetness.

"What do you want me to do, Tiff?" He was continuously stroking his length.

"Anything. Fuck me. Spank me. Anything." Parang pusa na hindi maihi ang itsura ni Tiffany.

Napangiti siya. And he always wanted to do that.

His palm landed on her butt cheek and she moaned like crazy. He spanked her again. And again like he was marking his territory. He could see the redness on her skin, but he couldn't see any pain from her face. She loves what he was doing to her.

"I didn't know that you were a bad, dirty girl," he was smiling while his hand was busy sheathing his cock with condom.

"Shut up. Just fucking fuck me," punong-puno ng pakiusap ang tono nito.

And he did what she was asking from him.

He pushed himself gently inside her wet pussy. He could see that her fingers were digging on the couch every time he was shoving inch of his cock. He could feel the sensation of the beads inside her ass in every push and pull that he does. Her ass started to open and he pressed it with his thumb, not wanting the beads to pop out from the pressure of his thrusts.

"Oh, my God! Ang sarap! This is new!" Parang nawawala sa sarili ang itsura ni Tiffany. "I can feel your big cock. I can feel you and the beads. It was moving every time you give me a hard thrust. Fuck me harder. Make me feel it again. Please," halos nagmamakaawa ang boses ng babae.

And he did what she asked him. He picked up his speed pounding in and out of her. He was determined to give her the sex he couldn't forget. And he knew that he was the best sex she ever experienced. Bakit nga ba balik ng balik ang babaeng ito sa kanya?