CHAPTER 9

MOANS OF PLEASURE

Why am I doing this?

That questions keeps on repeating inside Fiona's head. She kissed someone she doesn't know in this dark room. Malay ba niya kung sino ang lalaking ito. Hindi nga niya alam ang hitsura at lalong hindi siya sigurado kung maayos ba itong taong ito. Pero siniguro naman ng mga kaibigan niya na well checked ang mga taong kasali sa Blind date program. Hindi nga lang puwedeng i-disclose ang mga identity nila kaya siguro siya napapayag.

All she wanted to do was to stay in this room and talk with someone. She needed that after the heartbreak that she's been through. But when the man started to speak, his brooding tone, he couldn't explain why it sends shiver down to her spine. It brought excitement that he never felt with Ethan. Maybe that was the effect of the darkness. Everything was a mystery. His face, his built, his personality. All of it was a secret kaya lalo siya sigurong na-curious.

His lips were tasting hers now. His hands now touching her face. Stroking her cheek while his lips keeps on nibbling hers. She felt his hand touched her nape pulling her head closer so he could taste her lips more.

The kiss was so intense. Halik pa lang parang mawawala na sa sarili si Fiona. Ang lambot ng labi ng lalaki. Parang bulak. His tongue was expertly probing her mouth. Playing with her tongue, sucking it in between. Hindi nakakadiri ang paraan ng paghalik nito.

He stopped kissing her. They were both catching for air. They were in this darkness, but she knew their body was screaming something. She wanted to feel his touch on her body. She wanted to feel the heat coming out from him.

She wanted to have sex with him.

Jesus Christ. What am I thinking? I am not this kind of woman. Hindi ako basta-basta nakikipag-sex sa lalaking hindi ko kilala. It was only Ethan that I had sex with kaya talagang hindi ko alam ang ginagawa kong ito.

Fiona wanted to back out but there was no turning back. Hindi talaga siya sanay ng ganito pero iba ang dating ng kadiliman sa kanilang dalawa. All they could hear in this darkness was their breaths and the loud moans that was coming from the other rooms.

"Do you still want to continue?" The man said in a low voice.

She swallowed. Hard. She doesn't know what to say. She wanted to say no, but her body was telling something. It was like her body has a mind of its own. Her hands began to touch the man beside her. Searching for his body until she felt his hands caressing her body too.

Iba ang hatid na kilabot ng pagdantay ng kamay ng lalaki sa katawan niya. Alam niyang kinakapa nito ang zipper ng damit niya sa likuran at pinabayaan lang niya. Nang matagpuan, dahan-dahan iyong ibinaba. Walang pagmamadali katulad ng ginagawa lagi ni Ethan sa tuwing magsi-sex sila. It was always like a marathon with Ethan. But this time, the man was slowly doing these little sexy things for her and it made her more aroused.

Kahit madilim, halatang eksperto sa pagkapa ang mga kamay ng lalaki. Nahubad na nga nito agad ang suot niyang black dress. Tanging underwear na lang ang suot niya. Iyon pala ang hatid ng blind effect sa sex. Mas confident siya sa sarili niya. Hindi siya nahihiyang maghubad dahil wala namang makikita ang lalaking kasama niya sa katawan niya. Unlike every time she was having sex with Ethan. Lahat na lang ng makikitang kapintasan sa katawan niya, sinasabi sa kanya kahit nasa kalagitnaan sila ng sex. Pati ang boobs niyang hindi pantay ay napapansin pa nito. She got some stretch marks on her belly because of losing so much weight. She was a chubby kid and she just lost so much weight a few years ago. Marami nga ang hindi nakakilala sa napakalaking pagbabago niya.

"Does this feel okay? Are you okay if I am touching you here?" The man was rubbing her back down to her butt. He keeps on tracing his fingers on the edge of her bra. Teasing if he was going to remove it or not.