Warnings & Disclaimers

Warnings: First and foremost, PLEASE BE PATIENT. JACKSON HAS MANY FLAWS BUT HE WILL GROW. Like sometimes he is a dick, I admit. Maybe more than sometimes. But he is also loving, charming, and trying to heal the broken parts of himself just like everyone else. 

A few other important warnings include: Jackson loves making love to boys and only boys, and you will quickly learn this if you read this story. Jackson also loves sex, and loves to have a lot of it in many different ways and in many different places, and I would be doing his story a disservice if I didn't depict those moments explicitly, as they give key insights to his character development. Finally, Jackson likes to drink. A lot. And smoke. And go clubbing. He's in college, okay? Themes such as divorce, therapy, biracial erasure, depression, anxiety, homophobia, internal homophobia, misogyny, and internal racism, appear in this story. Read at your own risk.

Disclaimer: All characters, places, and objects in this story are fictional. If they exist outside this story, it is purely coincidental or these events occur in an alternative universe and have no affiliation to the people, places, and objects in this specific, troubling universe.

* * *

This story follows Jackson Cooper, who you have seen before in Blurred Lines, which is also a part of the Hilltop High Universe and is a BxB story. There's a link in my bio explaining everything you need to know about this universe, but it shouldn't come as a surprise that basically everyone is gay (the girls too!). Read my other stories if you are interested. Thank you to everyone who has followed these characters and kept up with my stories and long absences, you inspire me to keep writing. I hope you enjoy The Anatomy of Love!