chapter 4

1 week later

within the last few days i have been on some missions with the crew from stealing shipments to food or even weapons and have been helping kanan train right now i'm in the med bay sitting next to Sabine she still hasn't woken up yet, as i sit there i thought about the others that helped me fight the empire on earth, all of a sudden i hear murmuring then i see Sabine begin to open her eyes, hey are you ok she looks at me and almost screams before she does that i cover her mouth and say hey take it easy i'm a friend are you gonna scream she then shakes her head no, then i remove my hand who are you ( i still have my helmet on and haven't shown any of the crew my identity yet), my names Jesse Jesse shields and i remove my helmet then she recognizes my last name shields and looks at me wide eyed and says as in clan shields yes the exact one, your one of the most largest clans on mandalore last i heard they are.

what are you doing all the way out here away from your home i help her sit up and i explain, my mother and father met at the end of the clone wars and they fell in love in secret then my father had to leave so he wasn't killed, so he went to earth as for my mother she got pregnant with me and kept me and told him, when i was 5 my mother sent me to my father on earth because she was worried about the others finding out that she had a jedi child and she made me this Armour its one of a kind so if i return home she should be able to recognize me hopefully, after my father died 2 years ago i started to find other people that wanted to fight the empire so i helped them set up bases in major cities and helped them raid imperial bases for gear weapons and supplies we had a total of 500 people within 3 cities, while i had 50 soldiers with me the rest were in the other cities we were going so well until one of the cities got ambushed they wiped a lot of them out, last i heard from the leader in one of the last city was that there were about 100 people they all moved there city it was a blood bath, what happened to the troops that were with you they didn't make it we got hit hard we underestimated the empire i was the only survivor.

i'm so sorry Jesse its ok sabine its not your fault i knew we weren't ready i left one of my guys in charge while i'm gone they will try to start up the resistance again but chances are they probably wont make it. what about you wren how did you end up with the crew i was at the imperial academy i thought i would my clan proud of me but i made weapons and the empire used them on mandalore i tried going back to explain but they didn't stand by me she begins to cry oh Sabine and i hug her and she hugs me back they turned their backs on me and i never looked back, its ok i'm here for you if you need to talk you know where to find me and i begin to help her to her room we pass by Hera Sabine your awake then she looks at me so you finally removed your helmet Jesse yea thought it was time, then i got sabine into her room and she looks at me and says thank you for saving me then kisses my cheek no problem beautiful and i winked at her i also sensed her heart skip a beat and she blushed and i leave, sabine says in her head oh my god i think i'm in love.

so guys sorry if it was a long chapter i will be updating this story each day so if you would like me to put anything in don't be afraid to ask.       

  And remember the force will be with you always.