chapter 6

15 minutes later 

GARAZEB ORELIOS Hera yells what did you do i didn't do anything the kid got grabbed by an ISB agent we were dumping him after the mission any way this saves us fuel, i say we rescue him no no no no way you cannot be serious its our fault he was there hera says come on hera we just met this kid were not going back for him they'll be waiting for us sabine says we cant save him, then chopper speaks up and votes with hera that 3 to 2 kanan you have the deciding vote we both know what we saw in him kanan he's force sensitive he could be trained, kanan ponders for a moment then sighs then its settled we save the kid go get ready, zeb says if i die cause of that kid im gonna haunt all of you that causes us all to laugh.

we find the star destroyer that Ezra is being held on and board it we ran out of the ghost and sabine immediately paints her starbird emblem on the floor and we continued on until something fell out of the vent and wearing a bucket and zeb being zeb punches him in the face then ezra removes his helmet and says first you ditch me then you hit me zeb's counter was how was i supposed to know your wearing a bucket, then blaster fire catches our attention and we run back to the ghost as the door closes i give the ISB agent the middle finger ( gotta admit kallus was an ass in rebels) and we jump to hyperspace and we enter the bridge hearing ezra say you guys have got somewhere else to be then says i know where they are taking the wookies have you ever heard of the spice mines of kessel then we all look shocked, then sabine speaks up and says slaves sent there rarely last a month maybe to and wookies being born in the forest its a death sentence then i guess we better go save them i'm sorry we, we've come this far might as well finish the mission setting course for kessel.

1 hour later we arrive at kessel im standing next to zeb and he's talking to ezra try not to get dead don't wanna carry your body out i chuckle a little then prepare myself then the cargo door comes down and we start blasting and head for cover,i see ezra starts moving behind the storm troopers then the fighting stops and i see a trooper land in front of us, i look over the cover to see that ezra has freed the wookies hmm nice kid then a transport come up from behind the ghost and starts firing take cover i yell then as the ship begins to land and the ISB agent comes out with troopers, take them down and the troopers begin firing at us were in trouble boss i tell him hera circle back around i am not leaving you re says back no your not were running a 22 pickup seriously sabine says you got a better idea kanan replies jump into the pit and get it over with zeb tell us kanan then looks to me and says you or me jesse hmm i think you i'm not ready to reveal myself yet alright kanan.        

while we were fighting the imps one got 2 lucky shots on to my arm and one to my chest and i go down and sabine see me and throws a miracle at the soldiers and runs over to me and with fear in her voice jesse are you ok she says almost crying i gasp yea ill be alright arm hurts but my chest armour took the shot there she and zeb help me back to the ghost and head after ezra and the wookie child, i'm in the med bay with sabine patching up my arm and hits a nerve ouch sorry its ok bine she then kisses it better that makes me laugh and kisses me on the lips i love you jesse i love you to sabine, we should probably stop incase zeb or hera walks in yea we could continue this in the confines of our bedroom sounds fun then she finishes with my arm and we leave the med bay and head for our room lock the door and continue making out. 

ok guys hope you enjoyed please leave me a comment on what you think don't be shy and obviously don't be rude. 

and remember the force will be with you always.