chapter 10

Sabine Kanan and i drew our weapons and joined in the battle against clan saxon, we still need allies so that means we have to help the protectors and rau he better give me some answers after this battle, at that moment i came back to my senses and deflected blaster fire back at the mandalorians that fired upon us i saw an opportunity to push forward so i yelled to sabine.

SABINE i yelled over the fire what is it jess sword and shield maneuver time to push back, as she got behind me i blocked the bolts and then ducked to see her throw a grenade and blow up multiple saxon warriors then i got back up and continued on, the protectors saw us moving forward so with our momentum thy charged toward the opposing mandos we pushed back the imperial super commandos but they were no match for our combined strength. 

we finally won the battle and saxon retreated with what was left of his men i go up to rau that was talking to his men for a report of munitions weapons supplies, as he saw me approach he waved the others off you owe me some answers rau very well come with me we head toward his command tent,

alright rau how to you know my mother he sighs she was  apart of deathwatch many years ago during the clone war they were a group of outlaws that tried to overthrow the government and restore the people back to our warrior ways from the duchess satine kryze, she was a pacifist the despised war her own sister bo katan kryze was also apart of deathwatch as was ursa wren Sabine's mother, so how did you know her the protectors and i never followed the deathwatch we stayed out of it but when it came to it we sided with the duchess against the deathwatch but when it came to it we were to late to save her.

We were confronted with the sight of deathwatch with the leader who was murdered for the title of mandalor and leader of all mandalorians some members of death watch joined the new leader the others they left and asked for our help that's when i met your mother and also your father but with him being a jedi she told me not to tell anyone and i kept that promise after the seige of mandalore we all went our separate ways deathwatch was disbanded but in the midst of the empire some warriors created their own clans such as clan wren and like you mother created clan shields, do you know what happened to her last i spoke to her was when you were born and we kept in touch as allies and friends she has a new perspective on war she fights for the people against the empire.

thank you rau your welcome jesse and i am sorry about hera if i had known you were with the rebels i wouldn't have done what i did and for that my life is yours as is my clan you helped us if you need anything at all you need but ask, i offer my hand you will ally with the rebels and let us use your hyperspace lane for us to move our fleet he takes it and shakes my hand done, i leave the tent and return to sabine and kanan we're done here guys what happened we have new allies lets go home what about hera he said he's sorry he better be sabine says and with that we return to the phantom and head home.

ok guys thats chapter 10 done i dont know if you guys like this book but please send me some feedback so i knwo if you like the book or not

with that been said the force will be with you always