chapter 5

1 and a half years later.

As time passed sabine's and my relationship had grown and our feelings grew as well sabine pulled me into her room and told me that she had feelings towards me of course i did to, so we started dating and we sleep in her room i don't mind her painting i always admired her skills as an artist and that's what made me fall in love with her.

My friendship also grew with the crew to i give a helping hand to repairs on the ghost with hera, light saber training with kanan in the cargo hold and combat exercises with zeb that's fun with to do, one day we were on our way to a planet called lothal we had a mission to collect blasters for vizago but we were also after some other intel, while we were getting the plan set up  i sensed something then look at kanan he felt it to and we began looking around but could find nothing, then continued we all got into position while i used my grapple gun to reach the roof of a building then sabine threw a bomb onto a speeder bike then exploded that's when the fight began i drew my blasters and began shooting down at the imps from the roof tops.

after we defeated the imps some kid in an orange outfit came down from a roof and started driving off with one of the bikes and said thanks for doing the heavy lifting and took off, i jump off the building and said wtf just happened get after that kid said kanan get the crates back to the ghost spectre 6 copy that boss and i return back to the ghost with of of the crate, then hera came down the ladder asked me what happened down there some kid jacked one of the crates i replied zeb and kanan took off after him where's sabine then she runs into the cargo hold with troopers after and i blast them few that was close you ok bine? yea im fine jess this is spectre 1 i could use a lift we'd best get to him and get that crate,

then we took off to find kanan we pick him up and i see the kid getting chased after a tie hera tie fighter straight ahead i see him she says back and blasts him then i stand beside kanan and we begin our decent, come on kid he says leave it you'll never make it then the kid runs towards us and jumps into the air both kanan and i say wow together and look at each other you thinking what i'm thinking yea he replies.

Then we help him up and i pass the crate to zeb and he opens it wow the kid says do you know how much these can go on the black market yea we know, then the ship shakes i could use people on the guns now hera yells on it i say and i go to the top gun watch the kid i hear kanan say and i get to the gun and start blasting ties, then we get into space and more ties kept coming then i hear sabine say hey that my seat and then someone fall, after we jumped sabine and i were in the kitchen i was working of one of my blaster's and sabine was having a drink.

Then the kid comes in then we look at him and sabine says not used to getting into trouble are you not really what about you not my specialty who are you guys your not theives exactly were not really anything i speak up were a crew a team i say as i remove my helmet then sabine sighs Jesse be nice, sorry as my friend was saying and like a family what happened to your parents what else happens to all kids the empire tears them away, at that point i could feel sabine looking at my with some daggers what about you kid they were taken away, then the door opens to reveal zeb kanan need us in the common room if he does anything shoot him i begin to lead out and sabine stops sabine my names sabine, 20 minutes later and returned to lothal we went down to the cargo hold and i began passing the crates to zeb sabine and the kid then separated the e 11 blasters for hera and kanan and we all left for tarkin town while they went to vizago.

we get back to ghost and are briefed on the on Intel about the wookies after the briefing sabine and i headed back to our room and grab some gear, ya know... you didn't have to be so rough with the kid jess sorry bine but he ran off with of out crates what was i supposed to do, i know i know he did what he did to survive just what you did on earth yea but that was different and harder then my comlink goes off from kanan saying we've arrived and we head onto the transport sabine chopper and i head for the control room while zeb and kanan head for the wookies we timed the auto gravity to go off in and we returned to the others and we get back to the ghost and left not knowing that one person was left behind.

ok im sorry if that was a big chapter but im going to be doing chapters within seasons 1 2 and 3 hope you enjoyed let me know what you think of the story so far and don't be afraid to give me your honest opinion 

and remember the force will be with you always