chapter 11

months later

its been 3 months since concord dawn hera had gotten better thankfully, rau had sent a personal message apologizing for his actions which she accepted, ezra has got himself a girlfriend zeb teases him about it its quite hilarious to watch,her name is princess leia organa daughter of bail organa, we met her while on a mission to steal the hammerhead cruisers back on lothal and i think they are a good couple, right now i am at the jewelers on lothal buying an engagement ring to propose to sabine i feel like its the best time now might as well do it now instead of after the war since its only just beginning.

I get back to attolon just in time to be told that we have to go to malachor tomorrow by master yoda guess i don't have a lot of time,I got everything prepared for the proposal hours later i brought Sabine to the base of a mountain i placed a blindfold around her eyes to stop her from peeking,then i picked her up and force jumped to the top and let go. jess what are you doing ok you can remove the blindfold, she removes the blindfold to reveal

(top picture wouldn't let me place it here)

oh my god Jesse this is so beautiful she then turns around to see me kneeling on one knee with the ring out, Sabine we've been through everything together and i couldn't think of anyone, else to spend the rest of my life with so Sabine wren will you do the honor of marrying me,

she instantly tears up and cries then squeals yes yes yes jesse i will marry you then she runs into my arms and we immediately kiss for what seems like forever we finish and sabine hands begin shaking with happiness,and i slip the ring on her finger and we hug and kiss again, and stare at the night lights.

the next morning 

I wake up and realize that that we're both still naked from last night i watch sabine sleep she looks like an angel when she's asleep, she begins to wake up and says good morning husband good morning wife she giggles at that,I cant believe we're married sabine says i know i've been wanting to do that for along time good and we kiss and stare at the sunrise we should get back yea everyone would be wondering where we are should we tell the other yes i think we should sabine replies.

we get back and head to the ghost and everyone was eating breakfast morning guys they reply morning where have you 2 been kanan asks well that's what we have to announce, last night i asked sabine to marry me and kanan and zeb choke on their food sorry say that again i asked sabine to marry me and i said yes she confirms and holds up the ring hera screams and runs to us and grips us in a bear like hug says congratulations you two,

Its good that your back jesse its almost time to go ok ill go get my things i walk to mine and sabine room and i get changed sabine locks the door and just watches me change, see something you like angel indeed i do my love she replies, after i get my jedi Armour on sabine and i met up with the others outside the ghost and toward the phantom.

I look back to sabine and we hold hands i wish i could come with you jess i know, but it would be more dangerous then it normally is please me safe ill do my best i need you to promise me cyrika i promise i will be safe sabine i got to go we kiss each other once more then i turn and enter the phantom with Ezra ,kanan and Ahsoka. 

ok guys sorry its been awhile to update again been dealing with covid and work but ill do my best to bring out more chapter as much as i can stay safe everyone.

and remember the force will be with you always