Chapter I

Magisk Lander, an island, your home. Known ... Or at least it would be known if the inhabitants of the continent knew of its existence, for its distinguished people that radiated magic wherever it passed.

Why haven't y'all been found to this day?

It all started when your great great great grandparents, Aurora and Boreal, who were immensely passionate about magic and each other, realizing that the world was changing, decided to move to an unmapped island with followers of believers (all elves like them).

They created together a spell, causing a magical barrier invisible to the eyes of outsiders to form around the island, so as not to be found.

The followers so loved their ideals of preserving what little magic was left in the world that they made them their queen and king.

And the generations of your family followed, until your father became the king.

As the firstborn of your 3 siblings your brother Ixion, just a year younger than you and your twin younger sisters Dánae and Dianne, 4 years old. Following the traditions of your Kingdom, you would be proclaimed Queen as soon as you reach adulthood, 18 years specifically ...

And you didn't think that day would come so fast.

Like every day of your life, you sat on your favorite hill to enjoy the pleasant warmth of the sun and observe the connection between your land and the continent: The ocean.

Suddenly, a gentle gust of wind surrounded you, you coudn't help but smile when you know who it was.

-Hi mommy! You greeted her.

One of the many beliefs of your people, was that when a person died, their spirit became part of nature, it could be wind, volcano or animals.

You told her everything, even the things you didn't confide in anyone. Like the feeling of emptiness that you started feeling since you opened your eyes that day.

You were taken out of your own thoughts, by your father's voice approaching:

-Hey there's my future queen! He greeted you and you had to confess that you never saw him as smiling as at that moment.

-Hey dad! You smiled when he wrapped you in a hug.

-I came to warn you that the ceremony is about to begin! He clarified.

-Oh, ok. So let's go! You said, while straightening the white cloak on your back, so that when you would walk, you doesn't fall to the floor.

-Listen, are you sure you really want this? He asked, holding your hands in his and looking you in the eye.

He was so happy that you wanted to follow in his footsteps, that you didn't have enough courage to tell him that you weren't sure you really wanted to be the queen.

You nodded.

-If you're okay, it's all right! He said, right after, put his hand in his pocket, which made you curious about what he was going to get out of there.

But you smiled, seeing that it was a necklace, whose pendant had the design of the symbol of your Kingdom, a flower with 9 golden petals.

You soon recognized who it belonged to and become thrilled.

-It's mom's necklace!

-I gifted her with it, in the day we got married! He said, while looking fondly at the pendant and the sweet memories of his beloved and deceased wife came to his mind.-She would like you to wear it for your coronation!

You turned around and he put the necklace on you. Your dad gave you a proud look, before you two went to the ceremony site.

Time skip:

You had never witnessed a coronation ceremony native to your land, but the elders, who witnessed and participated in your father's coronation always said it was one of the most beautiful things to see.

And you couldn't agree more. All the villagers participated, the men wielded their staffs that emanated a light, the women created the light from their own hands, while they sang a melody in chorus.

In the end, Ixion put the crown ornamented with emerald and rubies on your head and said:

-Queen Y/N, of Magisk Lander!

-Queen Y/N, of Magisk Lander! They all repeated in unison, ending the ceremony.

Ixion and you smiled at each other, while everyone cheered.