Chapter XII

A/N: So, this is the last chapter ... Of the season, after it comes the epilogue and after the epilogue, season 2.

You made everyone curious about your plan until you returned home, especially when, during the trip, you wrote things down in a notebook and didn't allow them to see.

On the way back, you rented a small boat, Magisk Lander was too far to walk. You asked Corey to come along, but she couldn't go, as she had to go back to running the tavern.

-So who wants to pay a visit to Magisk Lander? You asked them, when you got on the boat.

-Uh, baby, I remember very well that you said that the entry of outsiders is forbidden! Ian said, while also getting on the boat.

-Not for long! You responded calmly with a smile, which made him, Barley and Laurel understand your plan. No one was more anxious than Barley.

After half an hour of sailing in the direction you came from, your necklace started to glow, indicating that you were close to home.

Your ancestors made that barrier together, now Ian and you were going to bring it down together.

-Sweetie come here! You called him.

He came to you and you handed him the paper where you were writing all that time.

-"Break down the barrier spell"! He read and smiled.

-Things always used to be the same ... You said as you held out your hand to him.

-But it's all different now ... He said the second verse, holding your hand. You two started to feel each other's magic passing through your bodies.

-There is no more separation ...

-It's time to get this barrier down! You both said at the same time.

You stretched out your arm in the direction of what appeared to be nothing, when slowly, the island appeared. You looked fascinated by Ian's reaction when an island suddenly appeared in front of him.

Laurel took the wheel and guided the boat closer to the beach.

-Mrs. Lightfoot, do you know how to drive boats? You asked.

-There are many things you still don't know about me! She answered.

-You never tire of surprising me! You laughed.

Your eyes filled with tears of emotion when you saw Ixion, Dánae and Dianne sitting on the beach, looking very sad for your absence.

Dánae was the first to notice the boat and you.

-Hey, look! She pointed in the direction.

Ixion squinted to see who was coming and let out the biggest gasp of surprise in his life when he saw it was you.

-Y/N? It's Y/N! He shouted elated, and your three beloved siblings started running towards you.

You instinctively jumped out of the boat, getting wet as you hit the waves, but you didn't care and you were attacked by the biggest hugs you've ever received in your life.

-The queen is back! Some citizens said happily, making way for your father to walk up to you. He smiled and held your hands.

-No challenge is too big for you, huh? He said, while putting your crown back on your head.

-None! You answered.

-So? Were you able to find what you were looking for? He asked.

You looked back and saw the three of them getting off the boat and watching your interaction with your family.